OSRS community doubled but clannin stays same?

nawe

its Gonna Take Month or Two Until Player Are Jumping to Clanning Scenario. There is Been Clans Like # Divine Kingz Who Was Able to Get +100 Rescuit in 2 Days After Reopening. I Helped a Bit, But My Idea Was Crearing Out, Most Negative Clans Out. Some Reason # DK They Been Naughty, But While Im Pking With Them, There Is No Negative Additude. Right Now Like Reverant Pking is For -85 Clans to Keep Level PvMing Alive. When Lower Level Players Alive, There is Always Couple Activities for Friendly Groups. Also When Revs Are Empty, People Have Balls to Enter There, When Its Like "Nobody Here, Free Loots". Before Difference Was, There 500 Deaths Only One Clan / Livestreamer Crushing Them. Now Normally Warring World Will Be Pretty Quickly Leaked, And +500 People Wars Will Start At Black Dragon Area and Livestreamers Will Log In South Level 30 Area And  Smaller Clans Are At North Entrance. Clanning Communities Did Not Go Down, Only Difference IS PvM Community. Before I Was Clearing All Pkers With My Discord Group And Leaving PvMers Alive (Might Start That Again). But Now More Interested of Creating Wars, Than Just Clearing Couple PvMers. Also Wars Been Made in Greator Demons / Gate Area to Keep Balance On At Reverant Area. This is Why Negative Clans Started to Do Alliances, They Did Not Have Anykind of Power Against These Clans. I Dont Think There No Longer Many Clans Who Did Not Make That Kind Of Alliances (#Divine Forces/#Vanguard/#WG/#Vitality). Those Communities Are Also Friend of Mine  But Dont Need Any Help, But Might Be Also Useful to Get Rescuits For Those Clans. Fools Is Also Strong Because Of Winter At Finland. I Also Kinda Took Down SV / JaJa for A Moment to Keep Community a Bit Positive to Get Those Communities Up. Best Idea for Smaller Clans Right Now,  Are to Make One Open Day for Rescuiting and Pking With Your Clan and Their Friends of Yours. After You Got Enought Members, You Can Start Pking With Non Public Group/Clan And Ofc New Friends of Yours. =)

Also Creating F2P Scenarios Was My Plans, Those Been Started Already, Even Anyone Noticing It, So Im Very Thankful For Clans Whos Been Creating 

Those Kind of Events Without Noticing It. I Been Standing At Edgeville Bank And Talked With Every Runescape Clan Members for Creating These Kind of Communities And Created Communication With +250 Clan / Leader Contacts. Even When Everyone Are Not In Your Rainbow Community Group, I Have Those Kind of Contacts in Discord And Friend List =)

There is Our Beta Test Server =) :

https://discord.gg/epRh3BF

Also Protecting Livestreamers Been One of My Favority Hobbies =)

Ex-Ranked 1# Bounty Hunter Pker Multi Pker / Most Experienced Runescape PvP Player And Community Creator  (With Mojo And Ramu Ofc) - Johnmcdodger =)

2 hours ago, Ability said:

its Gonna Take Month or Two Until Player Are Jumping to Clanning Scenario. There is Been Clans Like # Divine Kingz Who Was Able to Get +100 Rescuit in 2 Days After Reopening. I Helped a Bit, But My Idea Was Crearing Out, Most Negative Clans Out. Some Reason # DK They Been Naughty, But While Im Pking With Them, There Is No Negative Additude. Right Now Like Reverant Pking is For -85 Clans to Keep Level PvMing Alive. When Lower Level Players Alive, There is Always Couple Activities for Friendly Groups. Also When Revs Are Empty, People Have Balls to Enter There, When Its Like "Nobody Here, Free Loots". Before Difference Was, There 500 Deaths Only One Clan / Livestreamer Crushing Them. Now Normally Warring World Will Be Pretty Quickly Leaked, And +500 People Wars Will Start At Black Dragon Area and Livestreamers Will Log In South Level 30 Area And  Smaller Clans Are At North Entrance. Clanning Communities Did Not Go Down, Only Difference IS PvM Community. Before I Was Clearing All Pkers With My Discord Group And Leaving PvMers Alive (Might Start That Again). But Now More Interested of Creating Wars, Than Just Clearing Couple PvMers. Also Wars Been Made in Greator Demons / Gate Area to Keep Balance On At Reverant Area. This is Why Negative Clans Started to Do Alliances, They Did Not Have Anykind of Power Against These Clans. I Dont Think There No Longer Many Clans Who Did Not Make That Kind Of Alliances (#Divine Forces/#Vanguard/#WG/#Vitality). Those Communities Are Also Friend of Mine  But Dont Need Any Help, But Might Be Also Useful to Get Rescuits For Those Clans. Fools Is Also Strong Because Of Winter At Finland. I Also Kinda Took Down SV / JaJa for A Moment to Keep Community a Bit Positive to Get Those Communities Up. Best Idea for Smaller Clans Right Now,  Are to Make One Open Day for Rescuiting and Pking With Your Clan and Their Friends of Yours. After You Got Enought Members, You Can Start Pking With Non Public Group/Clan And Ofc New Friends of Yours. =)

Also Creating F2P Scenarios Was My Plans, Those Been Started Already, Even Anyone Noticing It, So Im Very Thankful For Clans Whos Been Creating 

Those Kind of Events Without Noticing It. I Been Standing At Edgeville Bank And Talked With Every Runescape Clan Members for Creating These Kind of Communities And Created Communication With +250 Clan / Leader Contacts. Even When Everyone Are Not In Your Rainbow Community Group, I Have Those Kind of Contacts in Discord And Friend List =)

There is Our Beta Test Server =) :

https://discord.gg/epRh3BF

Also Protecting Livestreamers Been One of My Favority Hobbies =)

Ex-Ranked 1# Bounty Hunter Pker Multi Pker / Most Experienced Runescape PvP Player And Community Creator  (With Mojo And Ramu Ofc) - Johnmcdodger =)

U think anyone wants to read this run on sentence?