Looking for a Pure Clan

The Dark

Hi everyone,

I'm looking to join a pure clan that is active est. I am looking for a clan that uses discord and does p2p, mainly revs pking (I'm not interested in f2p).

Here is my clanning history:

December 2016 to February 2018
Veteran member of Elite Zerks, was a member since the beginning of the clan and it was the first clan I joined in oldschool. Was a very active member until its closure.

February 2018 to April 2018
Console in Empire, after EZ closed several of the members in an attempt to keep the community together, formed this short lived but highly skilled clan. I remained here until its closure.

April 2018 to August 2018
Advanced member of Turmoil, met a lot of new people in this clan and we pulled some impressive numbers, was an active member until it closed when the leadership decided to go main.

May 2018 to June 2018
Member of Intense Redemption, while I was an active member in Turmoil I joined IR on my pure in an attempt to go back to my pre-eoc roots. I was removed from the clan due to inactivity.

August 2018 to Current
Elite member of Vengeance, after Turmoil closed several of the remaining active core EZ members decided to join veng after their mass exodus to AV. I am currently an active member here and am looking forward to what the future of this great clan holds.

Here are my current stats:

vHbEisG.png

5 minutes ago, Nh ing said:

Clan-apex.net/community for the #1 P2P matched clan, hella active eastern based clan.

As for discord, we do not use it for voice, alot of clans use teamspeak.

Thanks but I am not a fan of TS and would like to join a clan that uses only discord.