The Sup/Fo Alliance continues into discord....

`Htown

I had reacted to a post with the letters "buge" and for some reason that gave biased discord admin @Break the need to mute me for 24 hours, as seen here. 

image.png.e3ed1669281a9733f80a468e94b5395b.png 

Then he ended up flaming me for being a dad. 

46457945_252324662108882_1297577802727424000_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.xx&oh=bc4744e0885e2d350bdec728b8c53895&oe=5C7EAC6D 

So let me get this straight. I get muted for "irl flames". Then this guy flames me about my irl? 

Am I missing something? Discord admins setting put forth guidelines then doing the exact opposite? Seems a little contradictory. 

2 minutes ago, DilL said:

you post irls and talk about your life openly on sharkbrew discord all the time and cry when someone brings it up?

Lmfao

? I keep banter rs related and may tell someone their voice sounds like kermit or they need to move out of their parents house ?

Just now, `Htown said:

focus on your clan man quit letting your ts get unmuted and in the background one of your members says "reeces cups and tootsie pops" LMFAO. That's how awk your ts is. You unmute it during trips.

what in the fuck are u talking about l000l ur ts is literally a guy repeating ''good job'' when ur getting cleared