Message to Anti-Rot

Sauce

This wasn't surprising back in 2011 how come some people think this is surprising? Obviously there will be upset people if you leave their clan and join their rivals, feels like taking a piss on them, would you like that?

Could have joined any other clan and I doubt there would have been any issues at all.

2 hours ago, Maethros said:

This wasn't surprising back in 2011 how come some people think this is surprising? Obviously there will be upset people if you leave their clan and join their rivals, feels like taking a piss on them, would you like that?

Could have joined any other clan and I doubt there would have been any issues at all.

4 hours ago, Maethros said:

7 years ago the people acting like this weren't grown adults. 

4 hours ago, Maethros said:

If you get angry enough to dox or ddos somebody over a video game, or make a post justifying that behavior in any way, you should probably re-evaluate your life lmfao.

23 hours ago, Wee-Bey said:

ironic that u are calling someone loser when u pretend to have your own company that sell drugs

my middle name is gullable, ironic u mentioning loser when u slave rc services and have a maxed account on old school runescape

Dull is literally an unstable character, go outside, meet a girl, fall in love, get your heart broken, profit. 

Instead you hide behind your screen edating so you cant have your real life feelings hurt and react the same way you do when you make bad calls and lose wars and then blame members when infact its your shit calling my guy. Fix your shit and youll get better results, until then youll remain unstable.

Eop is gold tier, but with you steering the ship its a brown stain. May all eop members reading this know that eop will only succeed once this role playing weirdo is gone.

On 19/11/2018 at 3:40 AM, BvG said:

You left a clan for their rivals, people are going to fuck with you. Just change your ip/ info to things, secure all your accounts/emails with authentication and you'll be fine. Giving them attention and making topics is only going to make things worse for you. Don't take the bait and play into the game lol.

also

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.55d1958ce5269cd2e7367f3f041343db.png

On 11/23/2018 at 10:45 PM, Goop said:

Dull is literally an unstable character, go outside, meet a girl, fall in love, get your heart broken, profit. 

Instead you hide behind your screen edating so you cant have your real life feelings hurt and react the same way you do when you make bad calls and lose wars and then blame members when infact its your shit calling my guy. Fix your shit and youll get better results, until then youll remain unstable.

Eop is gold tier, but with you steering the ship its a brown stain. May all eop members reading this know that eop will only succeed once this role playing weirdo is gone.

@DULL

On 11/19/2018 at 4:40 AM, BvG said:

You left a clan for their rivals, people are going to fuck with you. Just change your ip/ info to things, secure all your accounts/emails with authentication and you'll be fine. Giving them attention and making topics is only going to make things worse for you. Don't take the bait and play into the game lol.

also

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.55d1958ce5269cd2e7367f3f041343db.png

miss u