Message to all my FS brothers in EOP and to everybody reading this

Tannie

On 19-11-2018 at 4:25 PM, Tannie said:

U sound mad aft i banned u from w25

Bruhhhhhhhhh 'Banned you from w25' Bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Look at this dudeeeee, Showing his $30K on Ppal, and what does he do? rag ppl in w25 and on a Online Runescape forumsssss L00000000000000000000000LlLLlllLLlLLlL ahahahha you must feel powerful on a nerd game like runescape dont you? stop being a hero on a online game you braindead kid

1 hour ago, Mage0n said:

Bruhhhhhhhhh 'Banned you from w25' Bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Look at this dudeeeee, Showing his $30K on Ppal, and what does he do? rag ppl in w25 and on a Online Runescape forumsssss L00000000000000000000000LlLLlllLLlLLlL ahahahha you must feel powerful on a nerd game like runescape dont you? stop being a hero on a online game you braindead kid

why do u sound so mad bruh, r u oke

6 hours ago, Tannie said:

why do u sound so mad bruh, r u oke

Mad? 'you are banned in w25' bruhhhhh, who did this to you? Who made you rag? who made you camp w25 24/7 to rag me? who did this to you bro? Yes, i DID that. imagine wasting irl time to rag some1 24/7 in pvp world and then say 'why u sound so mad' LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL oh my daysss get your ass back to w25 useless monkey