FOE Presents: MELTDOWN in EoP | Nov 17th Audio Leak

Demais

52cf2839b27a76b113d16c2f1b457bd0.gif

Honestly, the ENTIRE 18 minute video is straight up hilarious. If I went through and tagged every juicy part of the audio there would end up being 15+ timestamps of parts where I laughed my ass off so I suggest you just listen to it all yourself.

For the most part, the leak will consist of members/ranks hyping themselves up after referring to FOE as a "2 hour clan" then we get to listen to their estrogen infused voices crumble as they realize there is no hope fighting us. This leak also features probably one of if not the worst leader/caller in the history of this game, it's pretty comical watching them attempt desperation strategies then listen to them rage as they realize their low iq tactics will have no affect on the outcome of the fight.

Hope you can accomplish your goal of "200 in game" next weekend because honest to God we will fucking slam you no matter what.

Enjoy, timestamps in spoiler

Spoiler

1:28 - tells his clan to not go down opts off the rush then proceeds to go down 35 within 30 seconds off of the initial rush.

1:47 - beta leader scared to rush foe, hesitating at every move. 

3:26 - referring to FOE as a "main clan" after they brought 65 mains last weekend.

5:36 - "we will go all night" then ends 30 mins later.

10:03 - broken member asks for loc on teamspeak so he can sneak into the channel hop and log out again.

11:20 - low iq leader thinks getting in a dd will somehow help you in a singles fight when you are down 50.

12:55 - "the member mentality in this clan is fucking dogshit"

13:21 - random member calls FOE a "2 hour clan" just to end 10 mins later.

13:38 - do you really think anyone in your clan will actually respect or listen to you?

14:00 - random eop member "we are not breaking lets go cmon" while you hear tears coming up from the back of his throat.

14:27 - foreign moron is "astounded" at how bad his clan is.

14:42 - "can 1 of our 35 councils call"

15:10-15:50 - members arguing.

15:55 - kid asks his pal Berry for advice just to find out his friend went afk long ago and won't be coming back.

16:20 (LMFAO) - My personal favorite part was the ending speech where we get to listen to a heartbroken leader spilling out his guts to the 25 remaining members that were unmuted in the channel. Despite Dull leading/calling the entire trip, he leaves co-leader Jack in the dust to take the shame as he tells his clan to dismiss.