FOE Presents: MELTDOWN in EoP | Nov 17th Audio Leak

Demais

23 hours ago, Moni said:

Dw foes 120 pull isn't short term

being neutral at one point u guys had like 40 mains to like 30 pures with 70 people in game in singles considering like 25 of them were tannies mercenaries we will see next weekend but overall eop did bring alot of mains last weekend something like 50 or something but I think this main bullshit should just attend I dont blame all the eop members or even ur members who didnt return to the 1v1 main rag fest at graves. I think alot of people can agree...

3 hours ago, Ryan.. said:

just drop the mains lmao this is utter kanker and a disgrace to the pure community by the so called "legacy pure clans" fucking gross 

couldn't agree more ryan its legit autism... nobody wants to fight mains every weekend like rage and op did vs cd lmao

3 hours ago, Ryan.. said:

just drop the mains lmao this is utter kanker and a disgrace to the pure community by the so called "legacy pure clans" fucking gross 

if you think it's that simple you're dumb lol, foe would happily drop the mains but eop wouldn't

16 hours ago, GlGGS said:

if you think it's that simple you're dumb lol, foe would happily drop the mains but eop wouldn't

Yeh dude it's fucking simple if both their leadership isn't as stupid as they are now, and indeed especially eop those kids been a low tier main clan all their existence