Vendetta CLEARED and what is left? LOLOL 1-0

Mage0n

15 out of your 25 was mains lol, you asked for  clan wars when you 20 and we  had 15 and then when we pulled up with 25 you changed your mind to wildy so your 45 defense accounts could wear rune.  And then you got perfected 2x l0l00ll0. good try though gl in the xlpc scene. I can say it was easy breaking your clan.

1 minute ago, jay. said:

GoYYFAN.png

we anti ragged your mains nice try retard, lmfao you still got perfected x2 with PURES how does it feel your clan is fucking garbage go to xlpc scene already retard

This just proofs how retarded you are, our 2-3 mains where combat 120's, Also this guy on your picture has no gear and is a scout for us to see where you faggots were rushing us from. 

Congratz on getting salty about our lvl 106 with no gear/items wearing. 

Gzzzzzzz LOLOLOLlLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Just now, Mage0n said:

This just proofs how retarded you are, our 2-3 mains where combat 120's, Also this guy on your picture has no gear and is a scout for us to see where you faggots were rushing us from. 

Congratz on getting salty about our lvl 106 with no gear/items wearing. 

Gzzzzzzz LOLOLOLlLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

you got perfected tonight shut the fuck up

Just now, jay. said:

you got perfected tonight shut the fuck up

hahahahah exactly thats the reaction i want. Also you anti-ragged our mains? Your mains are in the middle of the fight attacking the pure's, bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh againn Gz on your victory with 15pull and 10Mains pulled LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLhahahahahha

3 minutes ago, Mage0n said:

hahahahah exactly thats the reaction i want. Also you anti-ragged our mains? Your mains are in the middle of the fight attacking the pure's, bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh againn Gz on your victory with 15pull and 10Mains pulled LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLhahahahahha

1bddc59293a1611ae6d937eebac3f36e.png

nice intel

6 minutes ago, jay. said:

1bddc59293a1611ae6d937eebac3f36e.png

nice intel

Bruh dont show me 26 ppl while there is 10+ Afk in it LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOlL, bruh i cant upload more 2bad but keep talking shit. you just confirmed it ur self 'our mains were anti-raggin your mains' while you are in the middle of the war attacking our pures + showing a picture of you attacking a main scout of us with no gear + items on him, fucking ccongratz bro LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Just now, Mage0n said:

Bruh dont show me 26 ppl while there is 10+ Afk in it LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOlL, bruh i cant upload more 2bad but keep talking shit. you just confirmed it ur self 'our mains were anti-raggin your mains' while you are in the middle of the war attacking our pures + showing a picture of you attacking a main scout of us with no gear + items on him, fucking ccongratz bro LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

heh ur mad, thanks for letting us perfect your clan tonight

9 minutes ago, Mage0n said:

haha me did kill yu klen todey

2 minutes ago, Mage0n said:

Hahah nice level 65 called Warbow Tr, in full rune lmfaooooo You should turn vendetta into xlpc main clan LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Fun you saying xlpc when your clan actually is moving down next week :ablobsadpats:

5 minutes ago, Juicy said:

Fun you saying xlpc when your clan actually is moving down next week :ablobsadpats:

Just look at the picture, you guys pulled a level 65 xlpc main in full rune LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO disgusting clan bro i would any clan above your shit clan, stole the name from a existing clan, cant even figure a original name LMFAOOO C U 1-0

6 minutes ago, Mage0n said:

Just look at the picture, you guys pulled a level 65 xlpc main in full rune LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO disgusting clan bro i would any clan above your shit clan, stole the name from a existing clan, cant even figure a original name LMFAOOO C U 1-0

I feel bad for you lol, are you dumb or just brainwashed which one is it ? 

9 minutes ago, Mage0n said:

Its 6am for you, get a life lmfao

7 minutes ago, MAGICfrmda6 said:

I feel bad for you lol, are you dumb or just brainwashed which one is it ? 

Dont feel bad for me, if you cant come with facts, then shut your mouth up because only dogshit is coming out of it, your clan pulled a level 65 xlpc main in full rune, and is happy about their 20pull L0L