Vendetta CLEARED and what is left? LOLOL 1-0

Mage0n

7 minutes ago, Mage0n said:

Dont feel bad for me, if you cant come with facts, then shut your mouth up because only dogshit is coming out of it, your clan pulled a level 65 xlpc main in full rune, and is happy about their 20pull L0L

you lost, keep crying meanwhile its 6am for you

1 minute ago, Juicy said:

you lost, keep crying meanwhile its 6am for you

So salty you have to reply on every single comment of mine damn bro, Your picture is showing a level 106 with no gear/items on bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hahahaha u SaLtY Af I cAn ReAd iT,replying every 2mins oh my days broo you wont ever be able compete, with that stolen clan name from a already existing clan you wont ever LOL0L

Just now, Mage0n said:

So salty you have to reply on every single comment of mine damn bro, Your picture is showing a level 106 with no gear/items on bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hahahaha u SaLtY Af I cAn ReAd iT,replying every 2mins oh my days broo you wont ever be able compete, with that stolen clan name from a already existing clan you wont ever LOL0L

you just lost 2 times and nothing you can do about it :anismart:

1 minute ago, Juicy said:

13f4912abe6aed7f6c0613cc4386387b.png

a52388996ece3547e30e731dfc4cbe99.png:Amusing:

Funny how you guys take enough with 1 winning with 10 mains and 20pures against 20 pures, All you have is a screenshot of a un-armed level 106 damn. Rats will Always stay rats! Looking for a way out? Join Env.... Nahhh Never mind nigga even if your clan close we wont take any of you rats into Envy. Cya 

1 minute ago, Mage0n said:

Funny how you guys take enough with 1 winning with 10 mains and 20pures against 20 pures, All you have is a screenshot of a un-armed level 106 damn. Rats will Always stay rats! Looking for a way out? Join Env.... Nahhh Never mind nigga even if your clan close we wont take any of you rats into Envy. Cya 

bdaffd9f827608bbec997e2524ed3459.png

AND YOU STILL GOT STOMPED 2 TIMES :Amusing:

Just now, Juicy said:

bdaffd9f827608bbec997e2524ed3459.png

AND YOU STILL GOT STOMPED 2 TIMES :Amusing:

Again.. Picture show's the mains (120s) taking no damage, and also doing no damage because the cant. Account level 120's were simply there for scouting or w/e reason it was, it doesnt matter,but have fun with your 1 weak ass picture :)

Just now, Mage0n said:

Again.. Picture show's the mains (120s) taking no damage, and also doing no damage because the cant. Account level 120's were simply there for scouting or w/e reason it was, it doesnt matter,but have fun with your 1 weak ass picture :)

they all skulled but just '' scouting '' , l0l get guud and accept the loss

Just now, Mage0n said:

just shut the fuck up lmao