Ge gamble3

40+ def account Looking for a pvp clan

9 hours ago, Ge gamble3 said:

Yea that was pretty useless info? Seeing that i put my stats down. My stats are to low for that clan. Plus im 45 defense and 20 is the max for the clan? 

You can join vengeance, they are a zerk clan

Ignore the trolls, tbh you'll struggle with those stats, if you desperately want to pk you might want to consider an open cc like divine kings or ibilys. You'll have to do your own research on how to join though unsure of their clan chat names. Once you have better stats i'd recommend joining a more established clan with an application process. Ask around in SB discord once you get to that point or check out some of the clans in the recruitment section.

I don't think you're going to find a PvP clan with those stats. I'd recommend quite a bit of training (110 combat, 85+ ranged or mage) until looking to join a clan. 

13 hours ago, Kye said:

Ignore the trolls, tbh you'll struggle with those stats, if you desperately want to pk you might want to consider an open cc like divine kings or ibilys. You'll have to do your own research on how to join though unsure of their clan chat names. Once you have better stats i'd recommend joining a more established clan with an application process. Ask around in SB discord once you get to that point or check out some of the clans in the recruitment section.