What would happen if these clans closed?

RAGE IS DOGSHIT

Purely hypothetical & unbiased questions, fill out the form below or post your own thoughts

Eop - What clan would they close into, why would they choose this clan, and what effect would this have on the clan world?

Foe -  What clan would they close into, why would they choose this clan, and what effect would this have on the clan world?

Sup -  What clan would they close into, why would they choose this clan, and what effect would this have on the clan world?

IR -  What clan would they close into, why would they choose this clan, and what effect would this have on the clan world?

Apex -  What clan would they close into, why would they choose this clan, and what effect would this have on the clan world?

Fatality -  What clan would they close into, why would they choose this clan, and what effect would this have on the clan world?

Misfits -  What clan would they close into, why would they choose this clan, and what effect would this have on the clan world?

Envy -  What clan would they close into, why would they choose this clan, and what effect would this have on the clan world?

Vendetta -  What clan would they close into, why would they choose this clan, and what effect would this have on the clan world?

Apologies if I forgot any relevant clans

Vendetta would probably close into Apex - good relations - Boost apex f2p warring / pulls on weekends

Envy - go back to xlpc where they came from - doesnt effect much of the lpc scene

Misfits - is a toss up, might spread out into diff clans - boost p2p midweeks for whichever clan they join

Fatality - Probably close into Apex - Green brothers obv lol

Apex - Probably close into FI, vise versa for both...

IR - close into eop or apex

Sup - close into foe idk

Foe - probably spread clans... the 4 high tier pull clans is a toss up so can go either way

Eop - Same as foe ^

When most clans close, they’ve picked their allies or a netrual clan to join. 

When Eop closed, I’m pretty sure some went into Apex/IR. They may most likely do the same and join Apex. A lot of them didn’t enjoy their experience in eOp aside from a select two people.

foe would spread through some clans but I think a handful will join sup if they closed now. 

If Supremacy were to close,  oldschool members may all go inactive as they only play to be in Supremacy. Newer members of this year would probably try out foe. Possibly some may even try out VD. 

IR- they have a history of a few of their members going to Apex/Eop. My guess would be their members spreading into these two clans and perhaps even FI. IR also has a sum of their members who only play for their clan and a lot of will go inactive.

Apex- I’m aware that they’re in a rivalry with foe right now but to the people who aren’t too attached to Nox, they’d probably join FOE. Some may go to Eop. 

Fatality- I’m not too sure where they’d join currently. I know some would join Supremacy as some of them are friends with SUP. I think most of their core would quit the game.

for the rest, I’m not sure.

it depends on when these clans were to close. The scene seems to do rigged with people not wanting to lose at all. If one of these clans were to close right now, it’d shift the scene too much and possibly cause a course of closure of more clans.

11 minutes ago, Kimitation said:

When most clans close, they’ve picked their allies or a netrual clan to join. 

When Eop closed, I’m pretty sure some went into Apex/IR. They may most likely do the same and join Apex. A lot of them didn’t enjoy their experience in eOp aside from a select two people.

foe would spread through some clans but I think a handful will join sup if they closed now. 

If Supremacy were to close,  oldschool members may all go inactive as they only play to be in Supremacy. Newer members of this year would probably try out foe. Possibly some may even try out VD. 

IR- they have a history of a few of their members going to Apex/Eop. My guess would be their members spreading into these two clans and perhaps even FI. IR also has a sum of their members who only play for their clan and a lot of will go inactive.

Apex- I’m aware that they’re in a rivalry with foe right now but to the people who aren’t too attached to Nox, they’d probably join FOE. Some may go to Eop. 

Fatality- I’m not too sure where they’d join currently. I know some would join Supremacy as some of them are friends with SUP. I think most of their core would quit the game.

for the rest, I’m not sure.

it depends on when these clans were to close. The scene seems to do rigged with people not wanting to lose at all. If one of these clans were to close right now, it’d shift the scene too much and possibly cause a course of closure of more clans.

wat she said pretty much ye

Eop - What clan would they close into, why would they choose this clan, and what effect would this have on the clan world?

Spread out into the community, Reason is last time they closed, they spread into basically every clan back then.

Foe -  What clan would they close into, why would they choose this clan, and what effect would this have on the clan world?

Probably won't close in a VERY long time. If closed, would probably spread to every clan in the scene. 

Sup -  What clan would they close into, why would they choose this clan, and what effect would this have on the clan world?

Probably reopen Phoenix :D

IR -  What clan would they close into, why would they choose this clan, and what effect would this have on the clan world?

Return to Zeah to their sand crab families :D

Apex -  What clan would they close into, why would they choose this clan, and what effect would this have on the clan world?

will never close but if closed would close into IR or EoP

Fatality -  What clan would they close into, why would they choose this clan, and what effect would this have on the clan world?

already closed, not sure which clan

Misfits -  What clan would they close into, why would they choose this clan, and what effect would this have on the clan world?

Into a rev clan probably.

Envy -  What clan would they close into, why would they choose this clan, and what effect would this have on the clan world?

close into BV :anismart:

Vendetta -  What clan would they close into, why would they choose this clan, and what effect would this have on the clan world?

reopen as xlpc

Eop -  They would most likely close into Apex. Would definitely be better for the scene, as we saw them start mass bringing mains vs their opponents who were fighting them with pures.

Tldr- any clan that brings mains to fight pure clans would be better off closed.

10 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Eop -  They would most likely close into Apex. Would definitely be better for the scene, as we saw them start mass bringing mains vs their opponents who were fighting them with pures.

Tldr- any clan that brings mains to fight pure clans would be better off closed.

Ty for including the only clan that matters in your reply. 

1 hour ago, Scim North said:

Vendetta would probably close into Apex - good relations - Boost apex f2p warring / pulls on weekends

Envy - go back to xlpc where they came from - doesnt effect much of the lpc scene

Misfits - is a toss up, might spread out into diff clans - boost p2p midweeks for whichever clan they join

Fatality - Probably close into Apex - Green brothers obv lol

Apex - Probably close into FI, vise versa for both...

IR - close into eop or apex

Sup - close into foe idk

Foe - probably spread clans... the 4 high tier pull clans is a toss up so can go either way

Eop - Same as foe ^

tl;dr everyone goes to apex because we’re nice :)

Eop- close into ir maybe, can see their ranks doing more with 150 pull 

foe- maybe sup or fi? Granted sup is better in terms of quality but both have decent communities

apex- into eop probably because of high staff 

ir-eop or apex but leaning apex more

mf- foe

Fi would pull 2 pple before closing