Noxious Monday Smoking OD/Assent Ft. Blitz, Ambush, 3hit

Scims

noxious_animated_banner.gif

50-65 CB Pure? Join Noxious Today!

Discord: https://discord.gg/DabJjrV | Clan Chat: Clan Noxious

Y9IggPA.png

For our Monday Midweek, Noxious massed up 17 warriors later peaking at 22 to dominate the wilderness.

Ascent being the rats they are, tried to bait us into fights (1v2 scenarios) all trip but failed once again and ended their trip doing inners with 8 in TS channel.

Majority of our fights were against OD having close pulls going back and forth. We also had some nice clusters with Blitz/Ambush as well. Gf guys!

5oGGrwH.png

qzI1cHB.png

ZGAO1R5.png

zjUo89i.png

15 minutes ago, Its Alan said:

We beat u in the first clip u posted in the video and every other fight we had lol.....look at the cape counter of noxi and how it went down loll? Nice vid I guess 

You didn't beat us every fight and the only reason you stood a match against us is because we decided to fight you down opts.

Towards the end of the trip today when it was us 2 and we defended corp hill and u tried rushing from south you backed out and complained when it was 19v19 matched. I got 20+ witnesses to it. Don't pull that fake bullshit on me son LMFAO

18 minutes ago, Its Alan said:

We beat u in the first clip u posted in the video and every other fight we had lol.....look at the cape counter of noxi and how it went down loll? Nice vid I guess 

Lol, you really going at this bitch? Maybe you should stop lick Ascents ass, you can only win us by 2 vs 1 :)

5 minutes ago, Its Alan said:

U got sat kid suck my dick. Share some with ur mom to. Yall post a video getting smoked then claim to be the ones doing the smoking 🤣🤣🤣I'm done.... p.s where do u see ascent in the video posted by noxi in clip 1?

You really do not want @Nate and @Scim North after your shit clan lmfao