OP mini gear?

RAGE IS DOGSHIT

What do you guys think about the current BIS mini gear, I feel like it's gotten out of hand now that every style can hit 45+'s, with the addition of crazy dps weapons like the Rapier and the effectiveness of D scims

Is there any solution to this problem or will the pvmers continue to crave new BIS items, thus in turn making minis more of a game of RNG than a game of skill?

things i have a problem with: 

Ballista - Melee tier dps without being in melee range is ridiculous

Kodai - Had a great separation with SOTD/Trident for snipefreezing vs damage, Kodai exceeds both in magic accuracy and damage

Enchanted Bolts - RNG bullshit 

things I think could be reasonably changed in gentlemen's agreements 

3 round pkri - eliminates the first pile pray to jesus that setting up attacking/defending rewards

dragon scim - more pray to jesus but I don't know if all nrangers having the ability to hit 70 is worth the tradeoff of the coordination a scim provides 

2 hours ago, Tyendinaga said:

things i have a problem with: 

Ballista - Melee tier dps without being in melee range is ridiculous

Kodai - Had a great separation with SOTD/Trident for snipefreezing vs damage, Kodai exceeds both in magic accuracy and damage

Enchanted Bolts - RNG bullshit 

things I think could be reasonably changed in gentlemen's agreements 

3 round pkri - eliminates the first pile pray to jesus that setting up attacking/defending rewards

dragon scim - more pray to jesus but I don't know if all nrangers having the ability to hit 70 is worth the tradeoff of the coordination a scim provides 

agree with this and ban kodai

would enforce magers to take more agro setups like sotd>ags>bss/elder etc- instead of just being slave magers who just scim wud be more fun rounds

7 hours ago, Moni said:

the way we mini (spread inside and 1tick ags after a scim) is retarded, should be all pkris

dscims/maul combo is kinda to broken

balista hits to high to often through pray range

mage is shit

suffering is to broken w/20+ def

I support all 3 rounds pkri. I've even suggested it a couple times when setting up a mini but the other clan has always said no :mellow: