Weekend predictions

RAGE IS DOGSHIT

52 minutes ago, Asap said:

I predict after piping up to mf and having to spend last sunday in clanwars (but in wildy gear still l0l) We Are Retards will have a very short trip in the wilderness, if they decide to try their luck at all.

So you're telling me you pulled 90 to start a rivalry with a f2p snipe team in p2p?

1 hour ago, Cody9204 said:

So you're telling me you pulled 90 to start a rivalry with a f2p snipe team in p2p?

I'm telling u marcsaw pker asked for a wilderness fullout december 2nd and they're gonna be avoiding us all trip
I don't even know wtf that clan is but they piped up and it's fun to kill them so why shouldn't we?

57 minutes ago, Asap said:

I'm telling u marcsaw pker asked for a wilderness fullout december 2nd and they're gonna be avoiding us all trip
I don't even know wtf that clan is but they piped up and it's fun to kill them so why shouldn't we?

So you don't know who they are but because one guy "piped up" you're going to waste your weekend chasing a f2p snipe team in p2p?

Sounds like it's just misfits things. :thinkies~1:

19 minutes ago, Cody9204 said:

So you don't know who they are but because one guy "piped up" you're going to waste your weekend chasing a f2p snipe team in p2p?

Sounds like it's just misfits things. :thinkies~1:

you're just hating cos ur clan has no action lol if u wanna get involved just come in the wildy bro :)