Most Improved Clan From Start of 2018 Until Now

Scims

3 hours ago, Salso said:

Speaking from an honest perspective both IR and SUP are most improved from start of the year to now. Both for different reasons too. 

this basically, ir is a shit clan but they are good at bringing new kids to the community

Improvement in which aspect?

I do find IR ranks to have amazing determination to pull off what they are currently doing. That clan is pulling surprising numbers.
Same for Sup, it's not easy for both clans to be in a rivalry for so long, there is always ranks burning out, but both sides keep going.

I do not see improvement in Foe, aren't they always doing the same? Out of all the clans they have least action. They are dominant at weekends and in clanwars but who is there for them to help them prove it anymore?
In my opinion, I've been in foe when they were doing good, I have not seen that clan to stick their neck out even once to take a chance, they fight only when they think there is 110% chance to win.

I don't know much about other clans, one spike in pull for MF cant really be used to determine anything, the clan is simply built around having fun in wilderness and pking together, not for competitive play. Being the best is not always the most fun, stressful stuff considering how serious bsns rs clanning is.

@RNG FOE will never fight unless they think there is 110% win chance. I've been in that clan when they were doing good, only thing that kept me there was league of legends with britfags. They haven't stuck their necks out at all to initiate anything, everything must be on their way or highway. Just the same way they will not fight Apex in clanwars, similar behaviour is shown in wilderness, what you think happens if they have midweek pk trip?