Biggest slump?

Yaz

biggest slump of all time by any pure clan?

i can’t think of any horrendous long term slumps myself

i remember TLP we’re pretty slumped for a long time before surging back to the top

i know Fi has been up and down for a long time 

EoP always opened and closed a lot but Idk how much they slumped each time before closing

Well if you mean slump as in state of being where you are lesser than at the peak, then comparing Fi now to the times around 2013-14 I'd say they have been under a rock for solid 3 years. Their current state might just be normal for them and prefer such stability.

On another note, CP slumped so hard you only see them when using carralangar teleport

Fatality

• Was once in the "top 3 clans" for a long period of time
  • Got murdered by EOP for like 2years
  • Highest pull peak was like 60 in the last 4years for 3weekends just to flex on new clan misfits
  • fakes closure to hype oldschools/elders to step in "fi pride"
  • Rank left to make siege

fi is the most notable of recent times, yet they seem to have survived. foe did poorly aswell in recent times. i dont think eop have recovered from closing earlier this year.

not too bash on those clans though, last of the legacy.

eop closed with 120 man pull while fo had 60 so we just closed ontop

biggest slump in sort of recent would be apex in 2017 i guess, they went down to like a 20 man pull or smething b4 ub guys joined them (i think)

eop

Pre-eoc - 

end of 2007 > summer of 2010 when epidemic + other random lilguy clans closed into em

Osrs -

beginning of OSRS (February 2013 > mid summer 2015)

without mains they would've likely closed long ago too.

4 hours ago, Godae said:

eop closed with 120 man pull while fo had 60 so we just closed ontop

biggest slump in sort of recent would be apex in 2017 i guess, they went down to like a 20 man pull or smething b4 ub guys joined them (i think)

you werent pulling 120. you were pulling like 80-90 in teamspeak plus 40 mains. no one will remember you during that time simply because you chose to bring mains to fight pure clans.

also i know you are newer but eop has closed more times than any other legacy clan. In osrs alone eop has closed 3 times and soon to be 4th

37 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

you werent pulling 120. you were pulling like 80-90 in teamspeak plus 40 mains. no one will remember you during that time simply because you chose to bring mains to fight pure clans.

also i know you are newer but eop has closed more times than any other legacy clan. In osrs alone eop has closed 3 times and soon to be 4th

eop about to be new envy xD