Ambush Making Fudog cry ft Overdicked,Blitz

Daddy Nate

So apparently this little rat @Infamous Jet still thinks he can pipe up.? Bitch I cleared you off your fudog account when RP was open. Literally made you make a new SB account (the one your using now) I suggest you keep that chihuahua bark to yourself if you don't want cleared off SB and game yet again. Insta telling ass when it's even ops or not crashing a fight. Pathetic fuck. BTW Ambush strong, I'm not closing them into any team. Thanks for keeping our hype up tho mentioning us in every post. Such a good slave for me.

1 hour ago, Daddy Nate said:

So apparently this little rat @Infamous Jet still thinks he can pipe up.? Bitch I cleared you off your fudog account when RP was open. Literally made you make a new SB account (the one your using now) I suggest you keep that chihuahua bark to yourself if you don't want cleared off SB and game yet again. Insta telling ass when it's even ops or not crashing a fight. Pathetic fuck. BTW Ambush strong, I'm not closing them into any team. Thanks for keeping our hype up tho mentioning us in every post. Such a good slave for me.

didnt read