Noxious Sunday Overdose On The Brink of Death Ft. Rank Audio Leak - The Last Call For Help

Scims

IhJL9vU.png

50-65 CB Pure? Join The Best xLPC Clan Today!

Teamspeak: Coming Soon | Discord: https://discord.gg/DabJjrV | Clan Chat: Clan Noxious

Y9IggPA.png

28.PNG

On this glorious fucking Sunday, Noxious peaked at 28 big dick warriors to demoralize these retards at Overdose.

@Its Alan @Eztocrypt Call Envy and Ascent all you want but just know I'm closing your dumbass clan. Remember the name.

Ascent pulled 8 and went sniping with cape switches... 12.3.18??? WTF you gonna do on a Monday trip if you pulled 8 on official Sunday LMFAO.

KEEP TEAMING UP PUSSIES ALL THAT SHOWS IS YOUR WEAK ASS LEADERSHIP LOL.

jyWHcd3.png

5oGGrwH.png

ENJOY THIS AUDIO BROUGHT TO YOU BY OD COUNCIL @Eztocrypt BEGGING ENVY RANKS ON HIS KNEES TO SNIPE US 1V2 TODAY LMAO.

od_pussy.PNG

asc_spam.PNG

kdjdjeehe.PNG

ooeiriri.PNG

ieuerd.PNG

@Scims First of all we had no idea ezto did what he did so goodjob on having that put as half of your video LOL. We definitely did not need envys 70s in xlpc scene I can assure you that.
Second of all we were out from 4pm - 6pm maintaining a 25-30 man pull. NOXI was no were to be found AT ALL. You guys came out @ 6pm LOL, as we were ending. 
Third. You legit have no clip of clearing OD similar ops, nor do you have a legit fight to show. All you have is rushing in towards a little fight OD was involved in being  up +6 on us at 6pm just as we were ending,,,,, another LOL.
Fourth of all, your quality is extremely bad, horrible, and garbage, yet if it was the opposite Id see this topic flooded by comments by other people congratulating you you a solid victory, which clearly we do not see here.
By the looks of it most comments are here from people in NOXSHIT, who you probably told to comment on the post to build a hype around a video that shows nothing,,, another LOL. SO in conclusion besides the fact your video maker knows how to record and upload in HD, you Failed. LMAO. Ill see you this whole week to slap you as usual and be ready for DECEMBER 8. Thats one place you CANNOT fool the fans. #OD

3 minutes ago, Its Alan said:

@Scims First of all we had no idea ezto did what he did so goodjob on having that put as half of your video LOL. We definitely did not need envys 70s in xlpc scene I can assure you that.
Second of all we were out from 4pm - 6pm maintaining a 25-30 man pull. NOXI was no were to be found AT ALL. You guys came out @ 6pm LOL, as we were ending. 
Third. You legit have no clip of clearing OD similar ops, nor do you have a legit fight to show. All you have is rushing in towards a little fight OD was involved in being  up +6 on us at 6pm just as we were ending,,,,, another LOL.
Fourth of all, your quality is extremely bad, horrible, and garbage, yet if it was the opposite Id see this topic flooded by comments by other people congratulating you you a solid victory, which clearly we do not see here.
By the looks of it most comments are here from people in NOXSHIT, who you probably told to comment on the post to build a hype around a video that shows nothing,,, another LOL. SO in conclusion besides the fact your video maker knows how to record and upload in HD, you Failed. LMAO. Ill see you this whole week to slap you as usual and be ready for DECEMBER 8. Thats one place you CANNOT fool the fans. #OD

Came out at 5 pm est waited for lpc to fully finish, Everytime we rushed you, you booked it to single strip as you see in the video twice, doesn't feel like we failed... :/

Nevertheless, i understand you had to TRY and deflect this negative attention away from your clan as you and i both know you cannot compete with us matched opts. (Waiting for the cb level excuse now)

2 minutes ago, Its Alan said:

OHHHHHHHH and @Scims 1 more thing. I already got 3 of your members asking to join OD including one of your ranks. LOL. Of course we declined atm because nobody in NOXshit can be trusted. Toodles.

Ahh yes, the typical response to when a clan is under fire with audio leaks, quickly deflect it back, deny anything happened or make up propaganda. Stop digging your hole deeper Alan it's okay buddy!

Bullied you out of the w308 xlpc discord toodles! :)

1 minute ago, Scims said:

Came out at 5 pm est waited for lpc to fully finish, Everytime we rushed you, you booked it to single strip as you see in the video twice, doesn't feel like we failed... :/

Nevertheless, i understand you had to TRY and deflect this negative attention away from your clan as you and i both know you cannot compete with us matched opts. (Waiting for the cb level excuse now)

I Will fight you even ops any day and i already have and got more clears on you then you had on me in fair fights. The 1 time you won was When you had a tank rag us which i dont care to expose you on. Second of all If your having problems with us at 50s, imagine wen we hit your combats? LOL

1 minute ago, Scims said:

Ahh yes, the typical response to when a clan is under fire with audio leaks, quickly deflect it back, deny anything happened or make up propaganda. Stop digging your hole deeper Alan it's okay buddy!

Bullied you out of the w308 xlpc discord toodles! :)

You know your self you dont believe have the bullshit your saying lmao. I MEAN id be impressed if you had my discord leaked. Maybe then I'd be demoralized LOL, but like I said you vid shows nothing, and by the comments you received in this topic, yaaaaaaaaaa i already told you about that part LOL.(might wana get more noxi kids to sign up to SB) @slushpuppy will love you for it LAWL

1 minute ago, Its Alan said:

You know your self you dont believe have the bullshit your saying lmao. I MEAN id be impressed if you had my discord leaked. Maybe then I'd be demoralized LOL, but like I said you vid shows nothing, and by the comments you received in this topic, yaaaaaaaaaa i already told you about that part LOL.(might wana get more noxi kids to sign up to SB) @slushpuppy will love you for it LAWL

Keep replying baby making us more famous :kissy: