Noxious Sunday Overdose On The Brink of Death Ft. Rank Audio Leak - The Last Call For Help

Scims

still listening to desiigner in 2k18 tho yikes :ablobsadpats:

big yikes at ezto but I know how much Alan hates envy and he wouldn't allow them to "help" us
and yeah we're "cool" with ascent but we were annoyed with them wearing our cape, and obviously we don't wanna start beef with a clan we'll be with for the fullout. Their choice to wear our cape though (as far as i know), guess they were just having fun!

[small side note, that leak is hella cut up, the main evidence seems to be there but who knows what could've been left out. not saying there for sure is though.]

@Scims Everyone knows xlpc is 4pm est, we walked around for 2.5 hours getting small action just hoping you might show some face and didn't see anything till you had 10 ops on us. At that point we could have tried to snipe/crash your other fights but it really wasn't worth the extra time, all the new and OG members had had enough. I dont do LPC but in my eyes if its rev trips or showing up for my xlpc at the peak time, Im gonna save the 100k pk's for later. 

OD used to always have the hardest time showing up for the 4pm est, always peaking ops at like 12am est. This time around we've recruited the right people and now can make that time, maybe @Scims you should have your members try finding those sorts of people too? Just a thought cause it'd be nice to have some action :blobwat:

2 hours ago, Jimmy Neutron said:

still listening to desiigner in 2k18 tho yikes :ablobsadpats:

big yikes at ezto but I know how much Alan hates envy and he wouldn't allow them to "help" us
and yeah we're "cool" with ascent but we were annoyed with them wearing our cape, and obviously we don't wanna start beef with a clan we'll be with for the fullout. Their choice to wear our cape though (as far as i know), guess they were just having fun!

[small side note, that leak is hella cut up, the main evidence seems to be there but who knows what could've been left out. not saying there for sure is though.]

@Scims Everyone knows xlpc is 4pm est, we walked around for 2.5 hours getting small action just hoping you might show some face and didn't see anything till you had 10 ops on us. At that point we could have tried to snipe/crash your other fights but it really wasn't worth the extra time, all the new and OG members had had enough. I dont do LPC but in my eyes if its rev trips or showing up for my xlpc at the peak time, Im gonna save the 100k pk's for later. 

OD used to always have the hardest time showing up for the 4pm est, always peaking ops at like 12am est. This time around we've recruited the right people and now can make that time, maybe @Scims you should have your members try finding those sorts of people too? Just a thought cause it'd be nice to have some action :blobwat:

U think anyone’s gonna read this?