OVERDOSE Monday Feat. Ascent & Blitz + Snipe Teams

Its Alan

overdoseclipped_1.gif

On this Monday,  OVERDOSE massed up 25+ legends later peaking @ 30 for one of our official mid week trips! With extreme hype over the current activity 308 has been experiencing recently, OD was down and ready to clean up the wild. 30 minutes in to our trip we learned that Noxious would not be coming out. A clan that claims they are the most active and #1 clan in the XLPC scene LOL, yet does not have a trip on one of the most busiest days for XLPC. 

(AFTER ALL THAT TALK)
LOOOOOOOOOOOL
@Scims @King of OSRS @Yehr @Qtp
??????????????????????????????

However we moved forward and didn't let that get to us but instead focused on the clans/teams that were out. Shouts out to our friends over at ASCENT & BLITZ for competing and giving hella action even though being down numbers! Also shouts out to the snipe teams that do what they do.

overdosenmedia.png?width=600&height=240

1 minute ago, Scims said:

LOL what u dont realize is you put yourself  in a scenario where u team with every other xlpc clan so if i dont come out you guys are forced to fight each other and guess what? YOU PLAY ON MY TIME HAHAHA

breaking your clan from the inside btw

What you just said made no sense. Your demoralized. I knew your dog ass would reply to my whistle LOOOOOOOL. I heard you had a 5man pull today so you couldnt even come out. Your demoralized. Thanks for the bump! #OD WINS AGAIN!

2 minutes ago, Its Alan said:

What you just said made no sense. Your demoralized. I knew your dog ass would reply to my whistle LOOOOOOOL. I heard you had a 5man pull today so you couldnt even come out. Your demoralized. Thanks for the bump! #OD WINS AGAIN!

i come out whenever i want, you play on daddys time just remember that. Oh and i bullied u off the xlpc discord was ez hahahaha

1 minute ago, Scims said:

i dont need to come out, you play on daddys time just remember that. Oh and i bullied u off the xlpc discord was ez hahahaha

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAA we personally know you couldn't pull LMAO dont try that retard. We know more then you think! AND WHAT? Bullied what? I aint got time to be in a discord server with 308 kids chit chatting. Enjoy your stay there LMAO! Poor virgin.
Make sure you come out tomorrow and have a 30+ Pull + invites lol,,,,,,,,,,,,, your gonna need it.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Neutron said:

only discord i'm in is my clans, this sounds like some spot to find help idk. 

The discord is for kids from world 308 who sit and flame each other all day LOL. Hes happy hes apart of that LMFAO. We dont gotta do to much talking on this side. We just post our aftermath topics and let the action talk for it self....... DOGSHIT was no were to be found. LOL