pure clans app

ZULU Warrior

The pure community has its good and bad of the community, i just wanted to expose something that recently happened to me attempting to join Supremacy.

i first attempted to join supremacy back june i was active in the site but had no intentions on joining a clan until i trained more. in October making a comeback into rs and clanning i made my app and the ranks were quick to invite me to their weekend trip. when I showed up, while we were massing i was kicked from from the clan chat and I was upset as i could of been doing something else for the day. asked why?  there was no answer. I told them im going to hop off of runescape for while and to please delete my app. fast forward to november I became active again ran into Alkerr at the Ge and he asked me to come mid week pk with them, i came and enjoyed it. i remade my app and tried to show up to another weekend trip i made it 30mins in before being kicked again and my app got declined. i asked Alkerr why i was declined he said "i'll get back to you" never did I just thought it might of been my app was wrong so i made a more detailed app. while i was mid week pking with sup one day my app got declined banned from ts and banned from the site. "message Clear" I wasn't welcome. 

at this point Fatality would of been the next clan i would join i was still in contact with a couple people from Sup as i had made some new friends i thought. when I told Edgi (chainmace) I was planning on joining FI he told me he would help me get into SUP of course im going to change my mind and try to join again like a fool. he told me the rest of the ranks were suspicious of me and if i could prove im not a spy. chainmace told me to go to the bank and send a pic of my net worth 

VijUtcu.png

after i sent him this pic he told me if i would trust trade him because this is a way of proving i wasn't a spy at first i was hesitant and eventually just went through with the trade because i've known him for a couple weeks (not long enough) and thought he was a trusted rank. he told me to go train and he would talk to me after. at this point i had a feeling my money was gone for good.. 

7U95Vh0.png

I messaged the ranks of Supremacy for 2 days asking for answers as to why. The main rank (Alkerr) refused to respond to me, other ranks helped a little but otherwise didn't really care and sent me to another rank. pretty much just sending me in circles never getting an answer and definitely not getting my bank at.

I'm frustrated with myself for going back to Sup thinking they would let me in and trading my whole bank just to join a clan. As well frustrated with the ranks of SUP for Allowing this event, and (Edgi) Chainmace for doing this. but we all have to have our humbling moments..  trust can be you're biggest downfall.

I was attempting to get back into the pure clan scene since pre eoc, but got scammed in return. I hope someone who is reading this and is looking for a clan does not do the same thing I did..

1 hour ago, 'Jamie said:

ahh Edgi going back to old RD roots lmao, what a shocker. ps , don't join that beta clan lmao bunch of cucks

cant take some1 who idolizes a child molester seriously

anyways this kid randomly found sharkbrew even tho he is a g.e recruit, use ur brains lmfao

Just now, Mustafa said:

anyways this kid randomly found sharkbrew even tho he is a g.e recruit, use ur brains lmfao

there's quite a clear difference between someone who idolizes him, and someone who enjoys his music, but ty for input mustafa always a pleasure hearing the stupid shit you have to say

2 minutes ago, 'Jamie said:

there's quite a clear difference between someone who idolizes him, and someone who enjoys his music, but ty for input mustafa always a pleasure hearing the stupid shit you have to say

Well his music is shit so ur not making any difference there buddy

35 minutes ago, Mustafa said:

Aren't you following a registered sex offender on runescape every weekend?

OT: Trust nobody, all kinds of scum everywhere, hopefully somebody else here who is looking for a clan wont make same mistake, feel for your loss, don't give up and rebuild.