GG WaR - former WaR officer

Truey

>be officer/council in WaR

>go on a 7 day holiday

>come back, all the talent of the core (6-7 guys?) left.

>all the good people I trust describe a shit show of Marcus getting different capes to crash fights and a huge staff shit show discussion where everyone demanded he be kicked but Ryan is always a massive softie and never makes any of the hard calls - his basic answer to every problem 'recruit more'.

>war gone f2p

>l 0 l

>not even a message from the leadership after putting in loads of effort into the clan, get fucked. 

btw marcus and ryan can't really lead/pk

I'm not even one to start shit, always kept loyal to the clan, but treat people like shit and I guess they'll tell their side.

also GF MF - definitely put the clan under pressure with the leaks and what not - OSRS may be about shit talking 95% of the time and pking 5%, but credit where credit is due to MF.

back 2 chins.

- WaR True (now Truey)

1 hour ago, hotguy said:

looks fake, but ye join apex at clan-apex.net/community

Well only time will tell.

Go into War Pub  - none of the core are there, they're all in a private discord / cc. 

I'm not even one to usually start a fuss, but after how I was treated I think people should really know. 

btw

f9pe9z.png

1 minute ago, WaR Prodigy said:

Been in the clan for 7 months clan was fun overall but ended horribly, the peak of my experience was having a 65 pull on Sunday also was High Council of the clan for 3 months. 

R.i.P WaR 2018-2018

7b15348796.jpg

8969113da9.jpg

rip 2018-2018

edit: looks like it could be a good time to become a rank in an up and coming 20-30cmb level F2P clan!

Pick a stable clan that does what you find fun. Don't worry other clans are not the same, especially more established ones. Take a look at the looking for clan section and see what people recommend in those threads. Or simply follow the lads who mass left into the same clan to still be together with familiar people.