GG WaR - former WaR officer

Truey

7 hours ago, WaR Prodigy said:

Been in the clan for 7 months clan was fun overall but ended horribly, the peak of my experience was having a 65 pull on Sunday also was High Council of the clan for 3 months. 

R.i.P WaR 2018-2018

7b15348796.jpg

8969113da9.jpg

Sucks as you were quitting you took it upon yourself to sabotage other members accounts that were paying you for services. 

Let it be known prodigy from war stole Mills off innocent members and ruined their accounts with defense. 

I understand you don't want to be in the clan but that's a sorry move to do to clan mates who had nothing to do with ranks decisions and movements. 

5 hours ago, hotkeying said:

and as always, the Supremacy vultures will be there to pick up the pieces of another dying clan LOL

this is actually a compliment??? lmfao thx

no one in their right mind would EVER close their clan and think about joining IR 

8 hours ago, hotkeying said:

and as always, the Supremacy vultures will be there to pick up the pieces of another dying clan LOL

Lmfao ur actually butthurt that people join our clan because were good and that we dont have to camp sandcrabs 5 hours a day?

9 hours ago, kmanester1 said:

broken faggot. now beg to join misfits dog

gQ4fL3d.png

Guess I'll be joining MF.

Not.

Welcome to OSRS scene /10.

10 hours ago, Lionel said:

so now ur crying on sb, cool

Doesn't look like i'm crying does it?

strange.

definitely not crying, just thought i'd post that the clan was closing as I thought it was funny how terribly the leadership acted and the community should know - if anything I'm happy as it' s just the core hanging out now with 0 fat.

13 minutes ago, White Page said:

You guys got what you deserved.

Shoulda piped down.

We warned you.

Get Fucked

A good look for MF i guess.

yea......

2 minutes ago, Mustafa said:

Whata great officer this guy is !

Retard, the fact that you made a topic like that on sb tells me u were far from a good rank lmfao

Something like that I guess. Apart from the fact that you have no idea what you're talking about obviously + all of the other core / ranks / staff posting in this thread.

5 hours ago, Satans said:

Join EoP for a real clan @WaR True NZ brother and @WaR Prodigy, bring your m8s

https://eop-rs.org/

Going to take a break from clanning bro. When i rejoin a clan it'll basically only be to do maxed inners/prep/sri/pkri/cw in a serious practice team. Other than that it's just NHing for me.