Official "War Pub" Closing Topic

Massing

12 hours ago, WaR True said:

basically this.
Didn't realize how fake Marcus was /usless Ryan was until late into the clan - Marcus even trying to convince staff/ranks to fold into SUP 'and it'll be all good bro' .

lol

Whatever you do don’t join supremacy, theyve had 6 clans close into them in the last year and a half and theyre still the most average clan out there.

join apex if you want to improve as a p2p warrer and become one of the elites

On 12/6/2018 at 3:51 PM, Maqix said:

Do me a favor @Massing don't act like shit was friendly LOL take down that second image cause you're some other type of stupid. Everyone listed on there that isn't Ryan or yourself left you guys and that's why this posts exists. Still a snake.

Agreed.

@Maqix Yeah stuff wasnt friendly at you hacked my account for 50m retard lmfao

On 12/6/2018 at 4:42 PM, WaR True said:

basically this.
Didn't realize how fake Marcus was /usless Ryan was until late into the clan - Marcus even trying to convince staff/ranks to fold into SUP 'and it'll be all good bro' .

lol

Says the kid backing a bunch of dudes who hacked members. You're both legit garbage hahah. Your positions were legit glorified member ranks lmao

30 minutes ago, Massing said:

50M? Try 15M (which was your bank, but properly my money for my services) cause you clean yourself each day from staking, and use your crack money to feed your addiction. Then once you've run out of drug money, you run to members in the community for a loan in return sets, but really you staked all that. So, realistically I took my 15M from what you owed me for doing all your quests then whatever other money you end up getting should be for the 10+ members you got loans from which is equal to 400m+.

But hey, all you've done is lie to everyone and kept everyone in the dark. Retard. LOL

Also, shit wasn't friendly far before that. Again, retard.

32 minutes ago, Massing said:

Says the kid backing a bunch of dudes who hacked members. You're both legit garbage hahah. Your positions were legit glorified member ranks lmao

Yea where's Vegan's money bro? Vegan lent you over 20m?

Where's Gen's money?

Oh, it's on the ground when you don't even protect item with 20 defence and 70 pray LOL