Defiance Thursday Killing S+XL ft w308 randoms

Ramie

UO8E0Rs.gif

DEFIANCE / 40-50 / XLPC

Discord: https://discord.gg/KBXUfrq
=========================================

late night pk trip after we got word that a few teams was out, leaving fountain with 10 Katana wielding Ninja's ready to fight.

With Katana's in hand we began our adventure into the wilderness, which would only turn out to be a pretty fun night for Defiance. Later peaking at 15.

ty 4 action

Divider.png.82ab3730bac52a08cce60034fa558140.png

Currently looking for active ranks that are willing to put in work to make defiance successful if you think you qualify pm Tanaka#4512 on discord!

37 minutes ago, The Plague said:

Little snake rat. How does it feel knowing you leaked for a dead just to get elite lmfaooo

how does it feel to know you'll never make it past advanced member in FOE and "PoP" lmfa0000 keep starving your kids to slave on sb rat

1 hour ago, Aysix said:

how does it feel to know you'll never make it past advanced member in FOE and "PoP" lmfa0000 keep starving your kids to slave on sb rat

Kids? You cant talk about kids. You have two kids over the age of 10. At least I have one kid who is 14 months and doesnt need as much attention as you should be giving your grown ass kids. I would be embarrassing of that and that's fine I rather be exp member then to be a elite member and contribute nothing to a clan.  My clan is alive with 120+ active members dont ever mention clans again

4 hours ago, The Plague said:

We will and we be pulling 25+ every midweek and 40+ on weekends. Can noxi hang? Or you going to ne break like apex and go to clan wars every weekend lmfao

we're gunna close u and give you no action zzz gl shit clan