Jump to content
Scims

cwa [Official] Sharkbrew xLPC Tournament - Red Vs. Blue (50v50+)

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, King of OSRS said:

All respects, was fun event. Glad ascent wasn't in this prep, then we'd have a flame war again LOL

They had front row seats in the jail remember

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Massing said:

Good to see the xLPC community coming together and hosting fun events like this.

Gj red

unfortunately it was rigged. Blue had trolls on their team. Would love to do another with no leaks/trolls in a month

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Deca said:

unfortunately it was rigged. Blue had trolls on their team. Would love to do another with no leaks/trolls in a month

 

Ahh yeah its easy for that to happen in such an invite prone event. At the end of the day that falls on the backs of the organizers/leaders

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Deca said:

unfortunately it was rigged. Blue had trolls on their team. Would love to do another with no leaks/trolls in a month

Don't ddos our caller next time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Scims said:

Don't ddos our caller next time

Don't know anything about that. Just wanted a fun fair fight. Looks like that's going to be impossible though!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Deca said:

Don't know anything about that. Just wanted a fun fair fight. Looks like that's going to be impossible though!

We'll continue to learn from experience as we keep organizing these community events.

Goodjob with your clan so far brother. Keep up the good work

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Massing said:

We'll continue to learn from experience as we keep organizing these community events.

Goodjob with your clan so far brother. Keep up the good work

 

 

Respect

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×