Defiance Saturday Assassinating the scene

Ramie

UO8E0Rs.gif

DEFIANCE / 40-50 / XLPC

Discord: https://discord.gg/c8jqkG

=================================

On this fine Saturday evening chilling in our dojo, We got word that a few teams were roaming around the wilderness, so we picked our Katana's up and headed out with 15 Ninjas ready to assassinate the scene

Ty 4 fights

Lmfao Syndicate and Xl holding hands @TakamuraYui

Divider.png.82ab3730bac52a08cce60034fa558140.png

Currently looking for active ranks that are willing to put in work to make defiance successful if you think you qualify pm Tanaka#4512 on discord!

31 minutes ago, DilL said:

yes im proud of being in a team 

r u proud of the 3 different clans u tried to open in a single year lmfao

u were in ob for 6 months and couldnt help ur clan pull over 30 during that time

the only "successful" clan u were a rank in was nightmare when the xlpc scene only had only 1 clan and that was u lmaoo

get c

Just now, Meet Them With Scims said:

u were in ob for 6 months and couldnt help ur clan pull over 30 during that time

the only "successful" clan u were a rank in was nightmare when the xlpc scene only had only 1 clan and that was u lmaoo

get c

werent u a clan friend in aao for 6 months pulling 30? lmfao just stop u werent allowed to see anything in discord but lobby yet u still came to every weekend trip

and yes, i did indeed close uprising. thanks for the reminder 

2 minutes ago, DilL said:

werent u a clan friend in aao for 6 months pulling 30? lmfao just stop u werent allowed to see anything in discord but lobby yet u still came to every weekend trip

I went to aao trips cuz was 2 bored of going to eop trips where 100 pirates would just chase 35 eagles week in week out

and ye lol u couldnt win a 20v25 against uprising, thats ob quality right there, no wonder u killed 3 ppl in 2 rounds of a 40v40 lol

4 minutes ago, DilL said:

btw good luck tryna reopen ob lmfao, shifenegro & awaar dog r ready for u

I went to aao trips cuz was 2 bored of going to eop trips where 100 pirates would just chase 35 eagles week in week out

and ye lol u couldnt win a 20v25 against uprising, thats ob quality right there, no wonder u killed 3 ppl in 2 rounds of a 40v40 lol

keep @ing me if ur mad that every single clan u touch dies; ie eop and uprising lmfao

u stopped talking about eop now that ur getting shat on every weekend. no more pride??? looool stop skipping trips or youll never get accepted applicant naaldo :/

3 minutes ago, DilL said:

keep @ing me if ur mad that every single clan u touch dies; ie eop and uprising lmfao

u stopped talking about eop now that ur getting shat on every weekend. no more pride??? looool stop skipping trips or youll never get accepted applicant naaldo :/

3 year pride eOp member

eop on my chest

fs on my back

ob @ graveyard

nightmare ded (u got kicked l0l0l0)

px ded lmfaooo

stick to being in snipe teams u bullied loser, thats all u will ever achieve in ur rs career

3 minutes ago, Meet Them With Scims said:

3 year pride eOp member

eop on my chest

fs on my back

ob @ graveyard

nightmare ded (u got kicked l0l0l0)

px ded lmfaooo

stick to being in snipe teams u bullied loser, thats all u will ever achieve in ur rs career

fs closed before ob and eop pulled 35 pirates today

i think i'm winning l000l

ur "clan" didnt even wear their own capes for 6 months cuz i bullied em l000l

ur snipe team didnt go out today

i think im winning l0000l

it took u 3 weeks to level up a lvl45 pure in 2018 l0l 

and my team did go out today. we just dont fight urs cause obv 60s dont fite 40s l0l