Is God a sexual predator?

puppyslush

13 minutes ago, 13 Defence said:

you can still type? I could've sworn nerdy ended your bs lol

His rs alias was peaked in hs he has no right to even speak in my direction lol

side note: thought wpex stopped using sb, what happened :P

2 hours ago, Moni said:

Its funny cause ur leader spent hundreds of dollars to host a $20 host worthy forums because ur all to pee brained to learn how to do it urself

enjoy

It takes a certain kind of stupid to try and insult someone's intelligence while confusing "pee" and "pea", but hey what else would I expect from you retard l0000l.

1 hour ago, Moni said:

His rs alias was peaked in hs he has no right to even speak in my direction lol

side note: thought wpex stopped using sb, what happened :P

my rs alias is nerdy and ill beat your ass and make you watch as i fuck your bitch and there wont be a thing you can do about it

side note: i'm never letting you join apex no matter how bad you want to l000l

48 minutes ago, Nerdy said:

my rs alias is nerdy and ill beat your ass and make you watch as i fuck your bitch and there wont be a thing you can do about it

side note: i'm never letting you join apex no matter how bad you want to l000l

Ur rsn perfectly discribes you, and there's a reason i left ur clan the community was non existent. Don't worry foe will close u soon enough :)

1 hour ago, RNG said:

It takes a certain kind of stupid to try and insult someone's intelligence while confusing "pee" and "pea", but hey what else would I expect from you retard l0000l.

You're actually slow to a point where you don't even understand the reason for the spelling 

please look harder

Just now, Moni said:

You're actually slow to a point where you don't even understand the reason for the spelling 

please look harder

"Ur rsn perfectly discribes you"

I take it this was on purpose too l000l. God damn you are fucking incompetent. You confuse pea and pee and can't spell describes. At least your good at taking bait aren't ya boy?

2 minutes ago, Moni said:

Ur rsn perfectly discribes you, and there's a reason i left ur clan the community was non existent. Don't worry foe will close u soon enough :)

pull up and find out if you wanna get to know me so bad freak. and you were never in apex, you begged me to come to minis and i would kick you from ts over and over and laugh as you come running back every time like the dog you are l0l