Is God a sexual predator?

puppyslush

1 minute ago, Nerdy said:

pull up and find out if you wanna get to know me so bad freak. and you were never in apex, you begged me to come to minis and i would kick you from ts over and over and laugh as you come running back every time like the dog you are l0l

You actually love to roleplay things in your head that never happened. Nice going "freak" 

4 minutes ago, RNG said:

"Ur rsn perfectly discribes you"

I take it this was on purpose too l000l. God damn you are fucking incompetent. You confuse pea and pee and can't spell describes. At least your good at taking bait aren't ya boy?

You love to be my fanboy i love it, go make another fake youtube with a name like mine to try to be me xd

Just now, Moni said:

You actually love to roleplay things in your head that never happened. Nice going "freak" 

i don't care about putting on a show for your little sharkbrew friends, me and you both know it happened :)

not too mention you saying apex's community is non-existent just goes to show how dumb you really are l0l

2 minutes ago, Nerdy said:

i don't care about putting on a show for your little sharkbrew friends, me and you both know it happened :)

not too mention you saying apex's community is non-existent just goes to show how dumb you really are l0l

You quoted me and said a series of events that never took place to try to look hard thats the definition of trying to put on a show lol

Just now, Moni said:

You love to be my fanboy i love it, go make another fake youtube with a name like mine to try to be me xd

You quoted me first and I'm the fanboy? Moni hop off my dick, I understand I make you mad. I get it though, every time I make you look like the fucking retard you are, you say fanboy as a way out. Stay easy doggy.

1 minute ago, RNG said:

You quoted me first and I'm the fanboy? Moni hop off my dick, I understand I make you mad. I get it though, every time I make you look like the fucking retard you are, you say fanboy as a way out. Stay easy doggy.

Your the definition of fan boy

Just now, Moni said:

You quoted me and said a series of events that never took place to try to look hard thats the definition of trying to put on a show lol

you're going to say there wasn't 10 other people in chan when you begged to mini with us and i bullied you off ts only for you to go with the other clan and lose to me (whats new)?

if you wanna talk being hard then pull up or shut up freak youre fat irl and cant touch me

4 minutes ago, Nerdy said:

you're going to say there wasn't 10 other people in chan when you begged to mini with us and i bullied you off ts only for you to go with the other clan and lose to me (whats new)?

if you wanna talk being hard then pull up or shut up freak youre fat irl and cant touch me

As i said ur trying to role play to look hard when everyone knows ur weird, u wont pull up on anyone L

Just now, Moni said:

As i said ur trying to role play to look hard when everyone knows ur weird, u wont pull up on anyone L

as i said me and you both know what im saying is true so who really is trying to "look hard" rn? you look like a fat paki in 2018 kys kid god only knows what you smell like LOL

5 minutes ago, Nerdy said:

as i said me and you both know what im saying is true so who really is trying to "look hard" rn? you look like a fat paki in 2018 kys kid god only knows what you smell like LOL

You made up a imaginary series of events in your head to act hard L I can only imagine how insecure you are with yourself making ur rsn peaked in hs

Just now, Moni said:

You made up a imaginary series of events in your head to act hard L I can only imagine how insecure you are with yourself making ur rsn peaked in hs

youre saying the same thing over and over, come up with something else. if you wanna talk insecure, look at your post count on a runescape fansite you fucking loser l0l

youre saying the same thing over and over, come up with something else. if you wanna talk insecure, look at your post count on a runescape fansite you fucking loser l0l

Yes i have alot of pc on a site im admin of, I start my masters next semester and work full time I'm pretty comfortable about who i am but you aren't L, yet to address your rsn being peaked in hs on a video game or your alias being nerdy

Just now, Moni said:

Yes i have alot of pc on a site im admin of, I start my masters next semester and work full time I'm pretty comfortable about who i am but you aren't L, yet to address your rsn being peaked in hs on a video game or your alias being nerdy

yes the fact that you are taking a character's name on the internet seriously goes to show how stupid you are masters degree or not lmao by your logic, my current alias is "play maker", so are you now going to tell me how good i am and how much of a play maker i am? idiot l0l

isn't it sad i have to explain to you how a game works

yes the fact that you are taking a character's name on the internet seriously goes to show how stupid you are masters degree or not lmao by your logic, my current alias is "play maker", so are you now going to tell me how good i am and how much of a play maker i am? idiot l0l

isn't it sad i have to explain to you how a game works

You have yet to explain on why ur alias was peaked in hs because it's just mind boggling

Just now, Moni said:

You have yet to explain on why ur alias was peaked in hs because it's just mind boggling

the same reason your rsn is "dominate" cause they are runescape names which people typically have as jokes

again - isn't it sad i have to explain to you how a game works? its just mind boggling

the same reason your rsn is "dominate" cause they are runescape names which people typically have as jokes

again - isn't it sad i have to explain to you how a game works? its just mind boggling

Pointless because you keep dodging the question L 

enjoy

says the nigga that cant tell the difference between pea and pee or spell describe l0l notice how everything i say are facts?

46 minutes ago, Moni said:

Just now, Moni said:

1 hour ago, Nerdy said: