Is God a sexual predator?

puppyslush

9 hours ago, RNG said:

You should stick to sub-par hosting and never try to be funny again.

it's a controversial debate topic raised by someone else(a professor no less). If you want a funny joke, you might want to look at your own clan's weekend aftermaths in clan wars

16 minutes ago, puppyslush said:

it's a controversial debate topic raised by someone else(a professor no less). If you want a funny joke, you might want to look at your own clan's weekend aftermaths in clan wars

So you're making a joke about Fo, IR, FI, and EoP as well? These are all clans that have done clan wars events during weekend trips this/last week. We had an hour and a half of wilderness action today and yesterday before another solid 30 minutes worth of action in clan wars. If you did your research before barking you might not look like such a fucking idiot. 

28 minutes ago, RNG said:

So you're making a joke about Fo, IR, FI, and EoP as well? These are all clans that have done clan wars events during weekend trips this/last week. We had an hour and a half of wilderness action today and yesterday before another solid 30 minutes worth of action in clan wars. If you did your research before barking you might not look like such a fucking idiot. 

i would be mad too if my 2 hr trip was condensed into a 6 min video.

28 minutes ago, puppyslush said:

i would be mad too if my 2 hr trip was condensed into a 6 min video.

Can't be mad about an hour and a half of wilderness action and beating IR FT100 down 10 afterwords. Your jokes are almost as shitty as your website and hosting services. 

40 minutes ago, RNG said:

Lmfao funny you should pipe up considering you sandcrabbers are 1-5 in clan wars the last 6 weeks. Stick to multilogging mains little guy.

We literally had trippled ur pull both days, why do u wanna keep hurting ur clan instead of knowing ur place?  ever since u piped up to us uve been slumping just think about it bud

also @Nerdy this guy is legit a redneck irl who cries everytime he loses a miniwar

15 minutes ago, RNG said:

We all know Sup is 1-5 in matched opts preps the past 6 weeks, and it's because your sandcrabber clan is dogshit without your multilogged mains. Lmfao even Vendetta perfected you rats in a prep. 

everything u said is false, but keep going

Just keep in mind guys like u are the reason apex havent had a good trip in 3 months, not to mention u went from 100 to 35-40 pulls since u opened ur mouth about supremacy 😛