Is God a sexual predator?

puppyslush

6 hours ago, Mustafa said:

everything u said is false, but keep going

Just keep in mind guys like u are the reason apex havent had a good trip in 3 months, not to mention u went from 100 to 35-40 pulls since u opened ur mouth about supremacy 😛

Oh it's not true? Well we all know you multi-log mains that's kinda obvious...

5lxUwcP.png

Kz7Th1t.png

Your shit clan's quality is actually the worst in LPC, you guys are 1-5 (preps) in the last month and a half for a reason... Even FI and Vendetta wipe their ass with Sup.

81cFbpV.png

23 minutes ago, RNG said:

Oh it's not true? Well we all know you multi-log mains that's kinda obvious...

5lxUwcP.png

Kz7Th1t.png

Your shit clan's quality is actually the worst in LPC, you guys are 1-5 (preps) in the last month and a half for a reason... Even FI and Vendetta wipe their ass with Sup.

81cFbpV.png

lmfao we've won more than 5 preps this month, but honestly just show whatever u want to show, maybe it will make you feel better about losing a rivalry to envy bud

also u lost two preps in a row against a masser clan (IR) 😆

26 minutes ago, Mustafa said:

lmfao we've won more than 5 preps this month, but honestly just show whatever u want to show, maybe it will make you feel better about losing a rivalry to envy bud

also u lost two preps in a row against a masser clan (IR) 😆

I know for a fact we haven't lost a prep since October but we all know you're full of shit. If you wanna claim winning "way more than 5 preps this month" then surely you could link 3 prep wins you've had since November 1st, unless you're a bullshitter (which we all know you are l000l). I'll be waiting.

1 minute ago, RNG said:

I know for a fact we haven't lost a prep since October but we all know you're full of shit. If you wanna claim winning "way more than 5 preps this month" then surely you could link 3 prep wins you've had since November 1st, unless you're a bullshitter (which we all know you are l000l). I'll be waiting.

If you think im gonna go look around and gyazo pics of u losing to IR and us winning preps then ur dead wrong lmfao, the last thing i have to do is to prove a point to a guy that loses rivalries to envy. My clan has been pulling 70-80 clean pures for the past month and we've had a topic on every weekend this month. There is a reason my clan is doing well and your clan bad 🚮

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...