Opinions on this Youtube Banner?

Returners

3 minutes ago, Jaya Bee said:

im assuming the black bars arent a part of it so ill leave that be but i feel like its to small maybe zoomed in a little more would help and other than that its pretty clean i dig it

The black bars are there just to make sure how big it needs to be, it divides the channel 😛

7 hours ago, Moni said:

Cool but seems plain, youtube banners have to pop because people will scroll by and never actually take a second look at it

huh? Tell me how you scroll by

idk what these dudes talking about, i think it looks pretty decent especially if you're not experienced.

I think the text should be highlighted more , it is pretty unreadable. Bg can be improved as well.

5 hours ago, Maxx said:

huh? Tell me how you scroll by

idk what these dudes talking about, i think it looks pretty decent especially if you're not experienced.

I think the text should be highlighted more , it is pretty unreadable. Bg can be improved as well.

Banners that i see on youtube have twitter insta snap direct links/sponsor shoutouts etc so the person whos youtube it is wants the banner to grab your attention, unless u scroll down a page at .02mph u dont take a second look at the banner if it doesnt have some sort of pop aspect

never claimed to be a gfxer which im not but i do notice it alot from personal experience recently going through some new chans and seeing some shit or sick banners

1 hour ago, Moni said:

Banners that i see on youtube have twitter insta snap direct links/sponsor shoutouts etc so the person whos youtube it is wants the banner to grab your attention, unless u scroll down a page at .02mph u dont take a second look at the banner if it doesnt have some sort of pop aspect

never claimed to be a gfxer which im not but i do notice it alot from personal experience recently going through some new chans and seeing some shit or sick banners

Hmm if you're objective is to convert to Twitter or w/e sure that should pop out. Not the case with this banner. It is perfectly fine to have a non aggressive background like banner these days. They play a smaller role than they used to. 

2 hours ago, Moni said:

But then you need: Twitter, Instagram, shoutouts or sponsors, but we're just a small team, so that's a bit unnecessary right, but thanks for your tip =D
I did 3D banners back in the days, and kinda felt it was getting basic, the community I was in went over to 2D, and that's the time I quit designing. Now I'm picking it up again.