The Plague breaking 55 xl to 30 in one fight

Pkeru

15 hours ago, The Plague said:

@God Guil Clearly at 8:36 you and xl are 2v1 us. I don't ever remember going to singles ever wym weirdo?!!!>!!??!! lmfaooooooooooooooooooooo we were in multi our whole trip. cute snipe team tho. wait till we hit 55+s ;)

I was talking about the Rev cave. We ran into you guys and mentioned to drop 5 of your team members, while you left them alone and ran to SS.

6 hours ago, Abyssalwtf said:

Xl average cmb is mid 30s and we literally bullied you all day.

Im going to close you clan.

You only hit us when we were already down several from fighting XLPCs - which can't hit you guys, so really we're just in a big ole sandwich

1v1 you guys are looking pretty rough, we actually 30v50'd you the other day lol

Also I would like to argue that your average combat is mid 30s, you've been bringing 60s - and some 70s, and have a ton of 45-50.

Yeah you still have some high 30s, not my problem though

59 minutes ago, Downcastt said:

You only hit us when we were already down several from fighting XLPCs - which can't hit you guys, so really we're just in a big ole sandwich

1v1 you guys are looking pretty rough, we actually 30v50'd you the other day lol

Also I would like to argue that your average combat is mid 30s, you've been bringing 60s - and some 70s, and have a ton of 45-50.

Yeah you still have some high 30s, not my problem though