Forum Game HA HA HA

Scims

10 hours ago, MAGICfrmda6 said:

@Shife

^person above me is a 22 year old Haitian freak who smokes shisha in his mums basement while I'm getting my dick sucked by his grandma l0l

i aint even post on this thread and u tag me lmfao u obsessed guyanese fat loser. remember when u were stalking fs forums and looking at my post last new years while i was out gettin head lmfao ur clan was laughin at u freak. i made u quit rs after i exposed u for pretending 2 be white u roti slappin ugly cury shit teeth smellin goat fucker

15 minutes ago, Shife said:

i aint even post on this thread and u tag me lmfao u obsessed guyanese fat loser. remember when u were stalking fs forums and looking at my post last new years while i was out gettin head lmfao ur clan was laughin at u freak. i made u quit rs after i exposed u for pretending 2 be white u roti slappin ugly cury shit teeth smellin goat fucker

Goes to the playground to look for dates.

2 hours ago, Shife said:

are you retarded lmfao you didnt make no one quit rs you dumbass, you play unescape 24/7 making new accounts and training them up to lpc lmfao. you spam bots at ditch 24/7 too you loser stop talking you fucking jerk chicken eating fried rice ugly fat black Haitian freak. you kill goats during your free time lmao 

• 3 weeks later...