Pure community Hall of Fame

Yaz

Terrible list, other people already mentioned worthy guys that should be added.

theres one guy that hasnt been mentioned, as much as I hate to admit it, that should be added; 3at

not because of the legacy his clans (hostility =/= supremacy) built, which is quite negligible, but his sheer stubborness which ultimately resulted in the longivity of those 2 clans combined over the past 7-8 years

@Mustafa, see, your clan isnt all terrible after all

1 hour ago, Madguy said:

Terrible list, other people already mentioned worthy guys that should be added.

theres one guy that hasnt been mentioned, as much as I hate to admit it, that should be added; 3at

not because of the legacy his clans (hostility =/= supremacy) built, which is quite negligible, but his sheer stubborness which ultimately resulted in the longivity of those 2 clans combined over the past 7-8 years

@Mustafa, see, your clan isnt all terrible after all

ironic comming from u considering IR was pulling 15-20 for a year straight preeoc before they closed LOL

18 hours ago, Mustafa said:

ironic comming from u considering IR was pulling 15-20 for a year straight preeoc before they closed LOL

I gave your clan a compliment lil nigga LOL. As far as IR goes they have a bigger legacy and from what I remember from being in MM at the time they had stints (pre eoc) of pulling 70-80 which hostility never accomplished.

IR was in a clw rivalry with TLP, wildy rivalry with chaotic. Fought clans like EOP, CP and FI

2010 2011 era meanwhile was you competing with clans like EF and Malice V2 lmfao

if you’re eluding to 2012 when every clan was dogshit because of the prospect of EOC I already quit the game back then so idk.

On 12/14/2018 at 4:27 AM, Crunk said:

Thank YOu. Nick aka Mg FTW aka Mage of Strz deserves recognition. He was one those that merge the massing scene and the organized pure scene into one. One of the Godfathers of the Pure Clan. 

This. Great dude

9 hours ago, Madguy said:

I gave your clan a compliment lil nigga LOL. As far as IR goes they have a bigger legacy and from what I remember from being in MM at the time they had stints (pre eoc) of pulling 70-80 which hostility never accomplished.

IR was in a clw rivalry with TLP, wildy rivalry with chaotic. Fought clans like EOP, CP and FI

2010 2011 era meanwhile was you competing with clans like EF and Malice V2 lmfao

if you’re eluding to 2012 when every clan was dogshit because of the prospect of EOC I already quit the game back then so idk.

you realize that hostility was 1 year old clan at that time right? Also never said hostility was a good clan lmfao

I'm so sorry but im cringing hard.

People who actually innovated their clan at some point; legacy only

Mm - 13th speshls

Foe - Walli failed again

Fi - Addydaddy (sorry but he carried fi and no one helped or picked up where he left off)

Cp - Drunk chain

Tlp - Gotchoback Dissy (this is my least confident listing as i never delved into tlp)

Ir - Zo titans

These are all common sense names, give credit where credit is due.

20 hours ago, Mustafa said:

you realize that hostility was 1 year old clan at that time right? Also never said hostility was a good clan lmfao

Hostility=/= supremacy same thing imo

plenty of 1 year old clans that competed with the best at the time; epidemic, Nme, Control etc etc