[P2P] Supremacy vs Final Ownage Elite 25v25 2-1

Crafted

17 minutes ago, Godae said:

looks like u bet foe in a prep but u beta supremacy ranks too pussy to say to confront fo for bitching at them for calling it a mini

we all know 25v25+ is a prep

actually was advertised as a miniwar but honestly this is none of ur buisness, focus on ur clan

3 minutes ago, Mustafa said:

actually was advertised as a miniwar but honestly this is none of ur buisness, focus on ur clan

ok but 25v25 and higher? ur on fo danny leash l0l (unbiased). Not complaining, Supremacy looks good with brown rope.

i am very focused on my own clan, We are the most independent pure clan why would i need to worry about other clans?

Ez win lol

4 hours ago, Papa Bear said:

No room for you to speak, your clan doesn't prep anyone but Apex/IR in F2P which is a free W lmfao

??? We prep. them both in p2p, we're the only clan to win anything p2p related over Apex in forever, albeit a ft100 - 50v50. Literally haven't lost a f2p/p2p prep. to either Sup or Fi while I've been in EoP (the few times they've attempted to step-up) like come on bro lol

7 hours ago, Satans said:

Ez win lol

??? We prep. them both in p2p, we're the only clan to win anything p2p related over Apex in forever, albeit a ft100 - 50v50. Literally haven't lost a f2p/p2p prep. to either Sup or Fi while I've been in EoP (the few times they've attempted to step-up) like come on bro lol

prep foe you won't lol

14 hours ago, 13 Defence said:

unbias, that is truth. Apex/IR is more competition than SUP will ever be, in either server, yet the win always evades fom 😕

lmfao how the fuck can you say that when sup cant get a prep vs apex or ir

• 1 month later...