Becoming a Graphics Designer

puppyslush

3 hours ago, Maxx said:

https://www.sythe.org/threads/ace-max-pardon/

Idk why u get mad and start stating false claims idiot lol

That account is guested and the mod's comments aren't positive either.

Then lets take a look at your primary account (which is banned): https://www.sythe.org/members/ace-max.451773/

When we take a look at your profile all mods deny your appeal. Back to my original comment "banned off Sythe for scamming" is true.

Also: your random comment tagging me... why do you attack someone and expect a hug in return?

12 hours ago, Lenin said:

That account is guested and the mod's comments aren't positive either.

Then lets take a look at your primary account (which is banned): https://www.sythe.org/members/ace-max.451773/

When we take a look at your profile all mods deny your appeal. Back to my original comment "banned off Sythe for scamming" is true.

Also: your random comment tagging me... why do you attack someone and expect a hug in return?

I was never banned for scamming, I was banned for "ban evasion" of @Making Rice. His acc got abused during the OSBuddy leak (outside Sythe), he couldn't be bothered to appeal and because he registered my account I got in trouble because our IP's overlapped. 

This is where I got the ban, https://www.sythe.org/threads/twc-for-no-reason/#post-15527920  

I didn't care enough about their shitty site to keep appealing and bothering their mods. 

But good to know you're trying to paint me as a scammer as soon as I poke a little fun at you.

1 hour ago, Maxx said:

I was never banned for scamming, I was banned for "ban evasion" of @Making Rice. His acc got abused during the OSBuddy leak (outside Sythe), he couldn't be bothered to appeal and because he registered my account I got in trouble because our IP's overlapped. 

This is where I got the ban, https://www.sythe.org/threads/twc-for-no-reason/#post-15527920  

I didn't care enough about their shitty site to keep appealing and bothering their mods. 

But good to know you're trying to paint me as a scammer as soon as I poke a little fun at you.

You are/were Ace Graphics too correct? Together with Making Rice? Your accounts are associated beyond IPs. You used the same thread, same skype etc. so you are responsible of any movements he made as you were working together.

https://www.sythe.org/threads/making-rice-ace-maxx-self-vouching/

As soon as we establish you are partners, either you or him scamming makes no diff. it is your company that both of you were running i.e. you would be a scammer too even if he did it. Ignorance is bliss though right, or up until your appeals xD?

https://i.gyazo.com/0fb9beceddfddaac7e5860a1e9b4c015.png

His account was abused during what? Why are the mods accusing him of scamming, you saying some random shit, and he says something entirely diff.?? Why did he tell me: https://i.gyazo.com/391381a2581eab8221194ac220e3de13.png i.e. Dont lie.

Additionally you made more than one attempt to be unbanned. You care. Dont lie.

Anything else Maxx? You tried to bait, it backfired and now you're upset.

6 hours ago, Lenin said:

You are/were Ace Graphics too correct? Together with Making Rice? Your accounts are associated beyond IPs. You used the same thread, same skype etc. so you are responsible of any movements he made as you were working together.

https://www.sythe.org/threads/making-rice-ace-maxx-self-vouching/

As soon as we establish you are partners, either you or him scamming makes no diff. it is your company that both of you were running i.e. you would be a scammer too even if he did it. Ignorance is bliss though right, or up until your appeals xD?

https://i.gyazo.com/0fb9beceddfddaac7e5860a1e9b4c015.png

His account was abused during what? Why are the mods accusing him of scamming, you saying some random shit, and he says something entirely diff.?? Why did he tell me: https://i.gyazo.com/391381a2581eab8221194ac220e3de13.png i.e. Dont lie.

Additionally you made more than one attempt to be unbanned. You care. Dont lie.

Anything else Maxx? You tried to bait, it backfired and now you're upset.

Ace Graphics was not a company , I am in no way responsible of what Making Rice does, His account got hacked with OSBot , (thought it was osbuddy) and he is responsible for proving his innocence.

Nonetheless your statement that I was banned because of scamming is false. 

It is publicly known I am banned of Sythe and I do not give a shit, what I do care about it is fellow designers trying to paint me as a scammer.

This just shows you're a resentful jealous moron. Noted.

11 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Ace Graphics was not a company , I am in no way responsible of what Making Rice does, His account got hacked with OSBot , (thought it was osbuddy) and he is responsible for proving his innocence.

Nonetheless your statement that I was banned because of scamming is false. 

It is publicly known I am banned of Sythe and I do not give a shit, what I do care about it is fellow designers trying to paint me as a scammer.

This just shows you're a resentful jealous moron. Noted.

So, both of you bump a thread, share a skype, shared accounts, share services etc. but you weren't partners? Thats the point I'm making. The links I provided are direct evidence of this and you're claiming the opposite & expect people to believe you? You did care about Sythe until your ban was concrete. Why else would you appeal so many times?

"Fellow designer"... First you @ me for no reason and now I'm a colleague?

Until you reply to the points I made in the previous post dont bother. Show evidence or else nobody will believe you. Oh wait if you had evidence you woudn't be banned now would you.

Not sure who you think is being resentful you're the one crying here. Jealous of the two Xs in your name or what. Moron is someone who makes claims without physical evidence.

24 minutes ago, Lenin said:

So, both of you bump a thread, share a skype, shared accounts, share services etc. but you weren't partners? Thats the point I'm making. The links I provided are direct evidence of this and you're claiming the opposite & expect people to believe you? You did care about Sythe until your ban was concrete. Why else would you appeal so many times?

"Fellow designer"... First you @ me for no reason and now I'm a colleague?

Until you reply to the points I made in the previous post dont bother. Show evidence or else nobody will believe you. Oh wait if you had evidence you woudn't be banned now would you.

Not sure who you think is being resentful you're the one crying here. Jealous of the two Xs in your name or what. Moron is someone who makes claims without physical evidence.

We shared a name for the sake of it sounding cool, we had different skype's , different threads. We were not a legit company so I am in no way responsible for his sloppy security at the time. 

0fb9beceddfddaac7e5860a1e9b4c015.png

So just because Sythe mods have ill judgement does that mean it applies everywhere else? Side note: he never got back to me on Skype, he retired soon after and never wrapped the case up.

His account was abused during what? Why are the mods accusing him of scamming, you saying some random shit, and he says something entirely diff.?? Why did he tell me: 391381a2581eab8221194ac220e3de13.png i.e. Dont lie.

His account was hacked and his name was used to scam other people outside of Sythe. As happens with hacked accounts, this is what I called abuse.

2 hours ago, Maxx said:

We shared a name for the sake of it sounding cool, we had different skype's , different threads. We were not a legit company so I am in no way responsible for his sloppy security at the time. 

0fb9beceddfddaac7e5860a1e9b4c015.png

So just because Sythe mods have ill judgement does that mean it applies everywhere else? Side note: he never got back to me on Skype, he retired soon after and never wrapped the case up.

His account was abused during what? Why are the mods accusing him of scamming, you saying some random shit, and he says something entirely diff.?? Why did he tell me: 391381a2581eab8221194ac220e3de13.png i.e. Dont lie.

His account was hacked and his name was used to scam other people outside of Sythe. As happens with hacked accounts, this is what I called abuse.

You may have had different skype accounts but he didnt have a seperate thread for a long time. You shared work with him. & I'm not defending Sythe's moderators they can have poor judgements from time to time but the point I made is still valid. Let me give you an example. Some time ago I was accused of NH activities. Until I got the evidence and it was made public, Slush Kim etc. (all high ranks) were attacked. Why? Because when you work with someone or a group for a while your or their actions gets associated. Its a logical reaction. At the time of this incident both of you were working together even if the truth was passing on work to each other. Take a look at the thread, he bumps it, gives your skype, and the mods claim your IP was on their after creation as well. Logic dictates you were working together. If he gets accused of something you do as well. Thats the point.

1 hour ago, Lenin said:

You may have had different skype accounts but he didnt have a seperate thread for a long time. You shared work with him. & I'm not defending Sythe's moderators they can have poor judgements from time to time but the point I made is still valid. Let me give you an example. Some time ago I was accused of NH activities. Until I got the evidence and it was made public, Slush Kim etc. (all high ranks) were attacked. Why? Because when you work with someone or a group for a while your or their actions gets associated. Its a logical reaction. At the time of this incident both of you were working together even if the truth was passing on work to each other. Take a look at the thread, he bumps it, gives your skype, and the mods claim your IP was on their after creation as well. Logic dictates you were working together. If he gets accused of something you do as well. Thats the point.

"I hope one day to be banned off Sythe for scamming as you were."

You accused me of scamming, Which I have never done. I have associates who have done worse NH shit than what happend with Making Rice's account. 

Does that mean I'm scamming or have scammed anyone? No, thus making your claim false. 

9 minutes ago, Maxx said:

"I hope one day to be banned off Sythe for scamming as you were."

You accused me of scamming, Which I have never done. I have associates who have done worse NH shit than what happend with Making Rice's account. 

Does that mean I'm scamming or have scammed anyone? No, thus making your claim false.

At this point God can come down and tell you otherwise but you woudn't accept it. & I've already quoted enough evidence.

Next time you try to bait someone, dont get emotional because it backfired on you. End//

1 minute ago, Lenin said:

At this point God can come down and tell you otherwise but you woudn't accept it. & I've already quoted enough evidence.

Next time you try to bait someone, dont get emotional because it backfired on you. End//

Next time your little komodobyte ego gets poked don't get so upset that you start digging up 2016 Sythe cases to discredit fellow designers, or things might actually backfire :)

9 hours ago, Maxx said:

Next time your little komodobyte ego gets poked don't get so upset that you start digging up 2016 Sythe cases to discredit fellow designers, or things might actually backfire :)

Ego? Kid you have the mentality of a 12 year old. You brought MY name into the thread for no apprant reason whatsoever. I used the the same sentence as you did and you got emotional about it.

What fellow designer? You flame baited me out of the blue for no reason. It backfired and now you're acting like a brat.

Thing might actually backfire? Maxx sit the fuck down you are a nobody. Learn your place and dont ever get out of it.

2 hours ago, robbyy said:

2 year old case, since then Maxx has been consistently regarded as one of the best designers in the dying community.

That's just my 2 cents.

Not really the point here though.

3 hours ago, Lenin said:

Ego? Kid you have the mentality of a 12 year old. You brought MY name into the thread for no apprant reason whatsoever. I used the the same sentence as you did and you got emotional about it.

What fellow designer? You flame baited me out of the blue for no reason. It backfired and now you're acting like a brat.

Thing might actually backfire? Maxx sit the fuck down you are a nobody. Learn your place and dont ever get out of it.

You'll do nothing you stupid commie rat leak, go channel that rage into something productive maybe you'll ever get somewhat decent and you wont have to be as resentful.

37 minutes ago, Killer Kamal said:

ILQA8hW.png

@Lenin can't even come up with a unique brand, didn't expect anything else from a known leak 

Theres one person in the community that creates vectors from scratch - he's not active atm afaik, everybody else uses stock.

1 hour ago, Maxx said:

You'll do nothing you stupid commie rat leak, go channel that rage into something productive maybe you'll ever get somewhat decent and you wont have to be as resentful.

:facepalm: I didn't threaten you, you threatened me imbecile. You're soo emotional you dont know what you're saying.

How emotional and insecure do you have to be to tell others you're arguing with me on forums so they come and help you. Godbless.