Christmas time

LeaksCity

13 minutes ago, LeaksCity said:

But your leaders refused to pay my friends for their work on your forums on a $100 order 

So take it up with the leaders spastic I’m just a member, you gonna punish a whole community because of something their leaders did with out their knowledge? You’re a shit cunt dude. 

7 minutes ago, Lankz said:

So take it up with the leaders spastic I’m just a member, you gonna punish a whole community because of something their leaders did with out their knowledge? You’re a shit cunt dude. 

I am sorry mate, I did give you a sig which you were happy with at the time. Buy my friends were pretty sad as you would imagine and I didn't know what to do so I cut contacts with the clan.

If you move over I am happy to give you a colour change though, so just let me know

3 minutes ago, LeaksCity said:

I am sorry mate, I did give you a sig which you were happy with at the time. Buy my friends were pretty sad as you would imagine and I didn't know what to do so I cut contacts with the clan.

If you move over I am happy to give you a colour change though, so just let me know

Too late. Thanks for shit going a fellow Aussie. 

If you want good gfx goto Ir0ny