flaming NTPC clans

puppyslush

5 hours ago, Salso said:

Sure have your butterflies and rainbow sjw communities but in reality another split isn’t healthy for the scene. It seems like a glorified kop out excuses for weaker clans to play together

furthermore you’re playing the wrong game if you don’t want your feelings hurt, look outside of the Pvp and kids are toxic everywhere on Rs or generally any game. If you want a toxic free community I’d recommend Club Penguin. They offer a new 3D game! Other recommendations are Nintendogs 

says the kid who got butthurt when i flamed him and banned me from ts when all i said was "RD closed" you got your feeling hurt

This post is so counter productive. Now the trolls will just troll them because you told them not to, youll ban them, and they wont wanna use SB

I really appreciate SB as a site, but honestly it centers around flame. It wouldn't exist without flame. I understand you are trying to get other clans involved, but if they are gonna get this treatment, all clans should?

You cant have one set of rules for one clan and another set for another in the same scene.

On the flipside, our community is dying, so i can appreciate the innovative idea. Why not start community polls on ideas to revitalize the scene and see if people are interested?

I think you guys have an impossible role tbh. You guys need the clanning community to keep your site open, but it seems like the clanning community doesnt care about SB at all. I respect what you did with Apex, even if it reduced activity for the site. Letting clans walk over you is not the answer. We have to provide somethign here on SB thats desirable to as many clans and clanless pures as possible. I have some decent ideas I'd love to shoot your way

Heavily disagree, in this rapidly evolving society of pc gone mad, cuckolds, the overly offended etc. I think this is a step down the wrong direction in following their pre-determined agenda to pussify society into being the easily manipulated and controlled (even more so than now) 

Legit if literal MADE-UP audible sounds from humans upset you, do humanity a favour and take care of yourself for us thanks.

The internet has a "x" button in the top-right croner as an anti-cyber bullying feature as well :L , cull the weak! Don't make it easier for betas to get by lmao