puppyslush

flaming NTPC clans

Sure have your butterflies and rainbow sjw communities but in reality another split isn’t healthy for the scene. It seems like a glorified kop out excuses for weaker clans to play together

furthermore you’re playing the wrong game if you don’t want your feelings hurt, look outside of the Pvp and kids are toxic everywhere on Rs or generally any game. If you want a toxic free community I’d recommend Club Penguin. They offer a new 3D game! Other recommendations are Nintendogs 

39 minutes ago, Salso said:

Sure have your butterflies and rainbow sjw communities but in reality another split isn’t healthy for the scene. It seems like a glorified kop out excuses for weaker clans to play together

furthermore you’re playing the wrong game if you don’t want your feelings hurt, look outside of the Pvp and kids are toxic everywhere on Rs or generally any game. If you want a toxic free community I’d recommend Club Penguin. They offer a new 3D game! Other recommendations are Nintendogs 

Nothing is preventing u from being toxic. Just these group of clans choose not to be.

47 minutes ago, puppyslush said:

Nothing is preventing u from being toxic. Just these group of clans choose not to be.

Then why do they need to be giving special treatment lmao? cringe 

7 minutes ago, Proccy said:

rename father christmas to the christmas person because gender offends me and i hate any toxicity 

Legit dude. Didn’t think I’d agree with tku on anything. Fully agree. This offends my sex