Ambush Dominating their "Rivals" FH and 3Shit

Daddy Nate

Was a fucken glorious Monday at the Wolves Den. Had some action packed fights against the shitty pkers from F2p Hybridz. Wish my mutt @Infamous Jetwould speak up already but he's been quit a mute recently. Let me tell you tho. The fights against  FH, wasn't shit compared to the easiest fights in my life against 3shit. As you can see, in the last fight at HT it started as a 12v12. We end up banging out some cuck. And their cape counter went up too 13. Lol sad Bois either hiding capes/ or had people on log out. Either way the 12v14 was no problem for the Pack.

1 hour ago, lnfamous Jet said:

Whatever makes u sleep at night tisk tisk. It's weird how a 30 yr old nerd with video game tag on his insta is trying to compete with the veteran. This rivalry was over when u closed into zoom to compete against FH. You can't compete match opts that's why u sit in clan wars on weekends

Damn I'm 30.? Where the fick did the years go. Lol sounds like you triggered you pathetic little mutt. If you clears watch the vid we ran you. Into singles first fight when u was even ops LMFAO fucken Billy Joe looking ass niguh . Piece of shit ass pker even your own members say your shit lol btw clips of today coming soon you mutt. Nice job getting banged out by bows with overheads on LMFAO go post more content fighting 40s LMFAO can't even compete in your own scene. Sad af