EnVy's F2P Midweek FT Blitz,Viet,Atl,Xl,3Hit

Enza

envy_footer.gif

On this immaculate Wednesday, EnVy pulled 18, later peaking at 20 drive by ready gang membersto clear the wilderness of any clan in sight. Grats all on action, let's try and keep xlpc clean and continue to have fun.

Our first fight:

We ran into some mains in envy capes which we speculated to be rampage mains, so after killing them and getting free rune we continued to fight actual pures. Atl was our first victims. We hit them east of P18's causing them to panic and lose opts, when they decided to run west and scatter. As we were chasing ATL to corp we happened to run into Viet picking off the straggling ATL members therefore we hit them, forcing them to singles.

Our second fight:

On our way to hit Blitz vs ATL we happened to run into Viet, hitting them leading to them to teleport out. As we begun hitting Blitz, they ran into CA, whilst we followed them ATL began sniping us from the back leaving us sandwiched and dealing with a 2v1 for a brief moment before Blitz decided to  leave the fight, allowing for us to decimate ATL, killing them and forcing majority of them to teleport out. As we were finishing clearing up ATL, 3Hit and Blitz were going head to head.

Our third fight:

We had found Xl and because of their levels didn't care about being down opts, therefore we decided to interrupt their fight between ATL. Xl instantly scattered when we hit, leading for us to chase down and kill ATL once again as they ran to singles.

Our Fourth fight:

We ran into Viet killing Randoms so we hit them, whilst Xl decided to rush from the east + opts. We engaged and instantly pushed them to 18 ports where we maintained our opts and slowly decreased Xl's numbers. 3Hit joined the fight therefore we took the fight to corp hill. Xl and 3Hit followed shortly after, then Blitz showed up leading to every clan fighting.

Again thanks clans/teams for action, lets continue to keep 308 alive and provide clean action on both weekends and midweeks to everyone.

5add68c0909ac_evspacersgfx.png

Originalz POV

2 hours ago, Papa Bear said:

Thanks for the free shout out in the vid I guess? Not us though we weren't out today so...

trust me ur clan will never go out, they so shit lmao the only time you go out is on mains to make this scene cancer lmao idiots thanks for like 600k today LOL. yeah blitz really fucked u up too LOL

21 minutes ago, NiggV said:

Dont worry you can talk all that shit about envy rn but we really coming for the XLPC throne we back stronger than ever baby. NEW ERA NEW ENVY NEW ME NEW EVERYONE EXPECT US.

This is literally the same thing I read every time Envy gets bullied to another scene. I honestly don't know what sort of brain-dead mongoloid can stay in a clan that ignorant.

2 hours ago, NiggV said:

Dont worry you can talk all that shit about envy rn but we really coming for the XLPC throne we back stronger than ever baby. NEW ERA NEW ENVY NEW ME NEW EVERYONE EXPECT US.

If I had a dollar for every time I seen an Envy member say this after switching scenes I'd have 897k.