Ambush Demoralizing xLPC Ft. Blitzkrieg, Assdose, ATL, 3Shit, Tanks

Daddy Nate

The Wolves Den set out with 13 hungry Wolves with one goal "Dominate w308" Let me tell you. We did more than accomplish what we wanted. I'ma start off for saying shout out too x for holding your ground down ops and banging out our fi leader. Glad too see your not a insta tele like @lnfamous Jet As you all know my clip is going too feature a very well fought fight with Blitzkrieg at CA gap, moving into the altar itself. Due to a few team crashing ATL, and some random tanks. We had too pull back too gap for a lil rg and re hit, thanks to our returners we was able to clear up the remaining of each team. Before we was able to get a full rg and bank. My mutts Assdose came charging in thinking they can do something lol all it took was 1 scim push too make them fold and run too 18ps . Was a easy choice too chase up and finish off the rats. Shout-out @Don ZenFor the clean action looking for more with you.!

P.s After all that shit you talked where u at now ? @lnfamous Jet and @3shit

• Bibii changed the title to Ambush Demoralizing xLPC Ft. Blitzkrieg, Assdose, ATL, 3Shit, Tanks