Veteran Pker looking for pure clan

TooLegit

Hello, 

My name is Eli. I reside in Birmingham, AL (hints the OSRS IGN: 2O5, my area code). I am a pre-med major at the University of Alabama, and have been playing Runescape since 2002. I have been an avid pker since I started playing the game. I have extensive past clan experience, including Elite Zerks, Victorious,  Rising Tide, and CrossFire. I am looking for an active PvP clan to join on my pure. I have high standards for the organizational and leadership qualities of the clans that I join. With that being said,  while most clans are looking for a player who meets their clans standards, I am also looking for a clan that meets mine. I have Discord as well as Teamspeak 3, both of which I have downloaded on my 2 computers as well as my mobile phone. I am looking forward to speaking with you all about the possibility of joining your clan. 

Stats:

Combat Level: 82

Attack: 75

Strength: 91

Range: 91

Magic: 99

Defence: 2

Other attributes: Fully quested, mith gloves, fire cape, imbued god capes, halo, excellent bank with optimal organization for PvP

Hey, toolegit. I'm from bama as well.

The pure clan world is a lot smaller than it used to be. While it has a strong GMT base, there's plenty of EST and good event times over in Supremacy. It's mostly old clanners/faces around there, with experience and leadership that would meet anyone's standards.

Give it a look. https://supremacy-rs.com/community/

40 minutes ago, BvG said:

Hey, toolegit. I'm from bama as well.

The pure clan world is a lot smaller than it used to be. While it has a strong GMT base, there's plenty of EST and good event times over in Supremacy. It's mostly old clanners/faces around there, with experience and leadership that would meet anyone's standards.

Give it a look. https://supremacy-rs.com/community/

OP 2k19

Lankz, we are talking about OSRS, correct? So the length of time I have been playing Runescape is technically irrelevant since OSRS was released only a couple years ago. My original accounts on RS3 are all maxed including a maxed zerker with 17 99's and over 700 days of play time.  But to answer your smartass question , on OSRS I do have a maxed main as well as a lvl 101 med and a lvl 114 med., and the pure I started not long ago which I am referring to on this thread. 

18 hours ago, Lankz said:

No flame but how have you been playing since 2002 and not maxed?