[XLPC SUNDAY] RAMPAGE CRUSHES THE SCENE

FOE PURP

TeamSpeak 3 Server Banner

Today on this lovely Sunday afternoon, the boys over at Rampage HQ decided to go out for an unofficial holiday szn PK Trip. After quickly massing up 20 Spartan Pandas, we peaked at 25 to dominate the scene. Despite having lower opts to a few other clans , our superior quality shined and we were able to claim #1. 

Ty Anonymous, Immortals, FH, 3Hit, and more for nice action. We are looking forward to future fights once the holidays are over.

a95241dc4019c9bb8773a11ba3386618.png

VIDEOS:

JAY POV:

KOLD POV:

[Uploading]

ZIGGY POV:

[Uploading]

To those who are looking to join the #1 Matched XLPC JOIN RAMAPAGE TODAY!! 

CC: [RP GANG] 

TS: RPGANG.TEAMSPEAK3.COM

DISCORD: https://discord.gg/vW3fRG

50-65 CB

VYOYMCp.png

You guys didn't even come close to being #1 or whatever you're claiming, nor did you kill Immortal a single time so I'm really confused on what left field you guys are coming out of.

anyway, keep getting kids to join cause I'm tired of bullying XL & TP, get enough to stop running from IMT ty

1 minute ago, Rinse said:

You guys didn't even come close to being #1 or whatever you're claiming, nor did you kill Immortal a single time so I'm really confused on what left field you guys are coming out of.

anyway, keep getting kids to join cause I'm tired of bullying XL & TP, get enough to stop running from IMT ty

#1 matched baby. DW we will pull once holidays are over and ppl get back from vacation

12 minutes ago, Rinse said:

yall niggas mad cocky lmfao

1 minute ago, Fat Boy said:

imagine calling a clan worse when your clan lost to us LOL 

When have you ever beat us? LOL

You rushed us after fighting TP, we turned on you, and you immediately ran back southwest where you belong, rat

1 minute ago, Rinse said:

You rushed us after fighting TP, we turned on you, and you immediately ran back southwest where you belong, rat

Lmfao you were struggling when we had 20v40 imagine when we match your opts, pipe down. Don't get out of hand while you struggle with you rivalry vs TP.

10 minutes ago, Rinse said:

lol baby boy , your so triggered over a xlpc sunday LOL , your gunna be my new toy for 2019 

1 minute ago, jay. said:

Lmfao you were struggling when we had 20v40 imagine when we match your opts, pipe down. Don't get out of hand while you struggle with you rivalry vs TP.

You new kids are bad at this...

prayers 2 u bud