The way to early Top XLPC clan list 2019

0wl

Just a quick topic but this is MY list of the best XLPC clans of 2019. 

“Also snipe teams as they are apart of the scene”

1) IMT

2)RP

3) TP

4)Purge 

5)XL

6)Envy

7)OD

8)F2P Hybrids

9)Noxious

10)Ambush

11)Defiance

12)Blitz

13)Atl

14)3 hit

A more accurate list is

Clans:

1. RP

Experienced Ranks, high quality LPC members and xLPC veterans,(#1 Matched), invite-only clan

Decent pull and will continue to pull higher and higher as new year begins (Before RP moved up to LPC 4 months ago, they were pulling 75+ every weekend)

2. Blitz/IMT/TP:

Blitz: Overall good core, quality, and decent pull.

IMT: Good pull but needs to work on levels. Quality TBD. 

TP: A+ Pulls, decent quality, needs to work on levels.

3. OD: Decent pulls, has potential but need to work on levels/quality. 

4. Anon: Need to work on levels/Quality

5. XL: Masser clan. Great pulls, need to work on levels and most importantly quality. Brings too many tanks

6. Envy: Masser Clan. Needs to work on levels/pull/quality/rank dedication

Snipe Teams:

1. FH/Ambush: Best quality among snipe teams, XLPC veterans, best snipe team callers.

2. 3Hit: Dedicated members, active as fuck, can work on quality.

3. Viet: Needs to work on pulls/activity

4. ATL: Most active but needs to stop bringing mains and work on quality

Haven't seen much of Defiance/Syndicate but both have potential with Defiance having ex-fs members and Syndicate having veterans of xLPC

Purge seems troll 

56 minutes ago, smokepurpp said:

A more accurate list is

Clans:

1. RP

Experienced Ranks, high quality LPC members and xLPC veterans,(#1 Matched), invite-only clan

Decent pull and will continue to pull higher and higher as new year begins (Before RP moved up to LPC 4 months ago, they were pulling 75+ every weekend)

2. Blitz/IMT/TP:

5. XL: Masser clan. Great pulls, need to work on levels and most importantly quality. Brings too many tanks

Snipe Teams:

1. FH/Ambush: Best quality among snipe teams, XLPC veterans, best snipe team callers.

Haven't seen much of Defiance/Syndicate but both have potential with Defiance having ex-fs members and Syndicate having veterans of xLPC

Purge seems troll 

This

1 hour ago, smokepurpp said:

A more accurate list is

Clans:

1. RP

2. Blitz/IMT/TP:

Snipe Teams:

Purge seems troll 

Good list 👍 but I think IMT will get better and retain being #1 overall 

18 minutes ago, The Plague said:

Lmao. No flame but you cant make a list and add your clan on top. Doesn make sense. Get a unbiased opinion not your favoritism b.s. super incorrect post. Someone closed this topic. 

I can 🤷🏻‍♂️

IMT has had many W’s in the XLPC  scene lately I have good reason why they are #1.👀

my personal list in regards to WILDERNESS ACTION. XLPC's don't do much of clan wars so to really count that in factor is pointless. 

Clans:

1.  Immortal: At the end of the day, clans thrive off core, recruiting, and activity. These guys show effortlessly in all 3 and I personally think they're at the top spot in terms of wilderness action. While most of their clan are high level 50s/low level 60s, they're able to take on clans that have 65s core and are able to take on high-opt clans like TP and XL. It also helps that their recruits are experienced clanners (should find fresh recruits)

2. Rampage: While they're low-pulling at the moment, matched opts fights are pretty solid on their end. They have a core of kids who've been following them since RP v2 (closed by nightmare hehe jk). What they lack is in pull but what they make up in is LEVELS. These guys got stacked ass accounts lmao which is why they can likely fight at lower opts against high opt clans

3. Blitzkrieg: These guys just recently moved into the clanning scene and we haven't seen much yet but from how they've fought clans as a snipe team has been incredible. 

4. The Plague: Incredible pull. I'll never knock down a clan that brings in new clanners.

5. Noxious: Started off strong, but seemed to have lost them after Ascent closed. Hopefully they'll come back stronger.

6. Overdose: Decent pull and decent quality

7. Anonymous: Relatively new clan but are on the way. Only reason why they're low is because I haven't seen much. Probably will be up there with the latter later in January

8. Defiance

9. Excel: Main clan, i'm good luv

Teams:

1. F2P Hybrids/Ambush

2. 3 HIT

3. Viet lt

4. ATL

5. Gods

2 hours ago, DilL said:

my personal list in regards to WILDERNESS ACTION. XLPC's don't do much of clan wars so to really count that in factor is pointless. 

Clans:

1.  Immortal: At the end of the day, clans thrive off core, recruiting, and activity. These guys show effortlessly in all 3 and I personally think they're at the top spot in terms of wilderness action. While most of their clan are high level 50s/low level 60s, they're able to take on clans that have 65s core and are able to take on high-opt clans like TP and XL. It also helps that their recruits are experienced clanners (should find fresh recruits)

2. Rampage: While they're low-pulling at the moment, matched opts fights are pretty solid on their end. They have a core of kids who've been following them since RP v2 (closed by nightmare hehe jk). What they lack is in pull but what they make up in is LEVELS. These guys got stacked ass accounts lmao which is why they can likely fight at lower opts against high opt clans

3. Blitzkrieg: These guys just recently moved into the clanning scene and we haven't seen much yet but from how they've fought clans as a snipe team has been incredible. 

4. The Plague: Incredible pull. I'll never knock down a clan that brings in new clanners.

5. Noxious: Started off strong, but seemed to have lost them after Ascent closed. Hopefully they'll come back stronger.

6. Overdose: Decent pull and decent quality

7. Anonymous: Relatively new clan but are on the way. Only reason why they're low is because I haven't seen much. Probably will be up there with the latter later in January

8. Defiance

9. Excel: Main clan, i'm good luv

Teams:

1. F2P Hybrids/Ambush

2. 3 HIT

3. Viet lt

4. ATL

5. Gods

I agree with your list but I would put rampage at #3 and blitz in the #2 spot

1. Immortal - Smart ranks, quality + quantity

2. The Plague - High pulls, can clear out the rest based on their pulls

3. Rampage - Decent pulls, high combat levels, good members

4. Overdose - Decent pulls, decent combat levels, good members

5. Anonymous - Pulled 25 on first week out, not sure about quality of members

5. F2P Hybrids - Lacking in pulls but have quality members

6. 3hit/ATL - Active in the scene throughout the week, just have to pull a bit higher

Haven't really seen Blitz or Noxious in wildy enough to give an input on them.