Questions about sharkbrew and its personaliztion features

isfox

Question

Hello, im fairly new to sharkbrew in terms of how much I've actually interacted on it. I have a few questions about how the site works. 

First off, what are sharkbrew points, how do I earn them, what do I do with them.

secondly, how do I react to posts, such as likeing a comment, poggering a comment, ect. 

3rdly, how do I change my picture, to be a picture, and not an "I".

4thly, are there any secrets or cool things that anyone reading this has to offer about sharkbrew?

5thly, how old is this community

thank you for looking over this, feel free to answer only 1 question or all 5. I may have follow up questions depending on your response. 

❤️

7 answers to this question

On 1/3/2019 at 3:26 AM, isfox said:

Hello, im fairly new to sharkbrew in terms of how much I've actually interacted on it. I have a few questions about how the site works. 

First off, what are sharkbrew points, how do I earn them, what do I do with them.

secondly, how do I react to posts, such as likeing a comment, poggering a comment, ect. 

3rdly, how do I change my picture, to be a picture, and not an "I".

4thly, are there any secrets or cool things that anyone reading this has to offer about sharkbrew?

5thly, how old is this community

thank you for looking over this, feel free to answer only 1 question or all 5. I may have follow up questions depending on your response. 

❤️

Sorry for the late reply, we are in a middle of a forum reshuffle

Sharkpoint points allow you to buy clan hats which appears ontop of user's profile names on site

You need 25 pc

You need 25pc

Well we are still a clanning community, but that is soon to change

4 years as of 2019