Rampage Finally Catching Hands with Immortal ft B2B Wins x3, & Laws Team helping IMT

jay.

safMBl2.gif

Today Rampage massed up 25 F2P Shooters, later peaking at 31 for an outstanding performance on a Wednesday.

ea8721c7a0ee85496a19b753f185cdd2.png

Early on the day we asked Immortal for a wilderness event later on the evening, they gladly accepted.

1.png

First fight was at Corporal hill, unfortunately Immortal decided to invite Fudog & Laws to the event, starting off 26v37, we had great movements and kills, solid returning as usual changing the momentum to our side, we quickly got aggressive took advantage of the opt lead and pushed Immortal all the way to single claiming our first win.

Second fight, again at Corporal hill, this time more fair averaging 30v30, we got aggressive off the back literally destroying Immortal in a matter of seconds moving them to single again, completing our 2nd win of the night. We moved back to Corporal hill giving Immortal plenty of time to regroup to rehit commencing the 3rd fight.

Last fight, was probably the most fun as it lasted the longest, and was mostly even with an annoying snipe team sniping our returners we held our ground at Chaos altar so that Immortal didn't run to singles so quickly, going back and forth for quite some time, we finally grabbed an advantage and scimmed pushed Immortal back to graves.

We have came to a conclusion that its no longer back to mossies, but back to graves.

1.png

Thanks for the clean action looking forward for more.

83addde7329bdf1fde08a5af1933c539-jpg.jpg

556297eb285e0f1a8e4e88faef4857d0.png

0HCU1v5.png

kLpV4Hs.png

fN1GUYR.png

YBHPuyE.png

WfJLXs1.png

e2qvLmQ.png

rrY1V1L.png

V7lzWbD.png

RExTP9n.png

Oz3MyEK.png

38TedwJ.png

Oz3MyEK.png

ff7cdcd77b3ec93006fafda5a8d701b8.png?wid

f2eacd8e6b5dcd1c513e986e55370631.png?wid

40f2db75a601c182a5ebcb14d048dad4.png?wid

7cb604cb273c634fe33141a56a87356f.png?wid

Just now, Rinse said:

You guys literally got bullied in the first fight, laughably bullied, we had 33 and lost 1 person. LOL.

You guys  have level 67's with black armor and overheads, we have 2 kids in our whole clan with overs. 

You can't use overs in preps in xlpc...you kids are shiite 

L[]

L

Prep? You also have someone with 10 defence but okay

3 minutes ago, Rinse said:

You guys literally got bullied in the first fight, laughably bullied, we had 33 and lost 1 person. LOL.

You guys  have level 67's with black armor and overheads, we have 2 kids in our whole clan with overs. 

L[]

L

Stop crying, preps us then...  

1 minute ago, jay. said:

Prep? You also have someone with 10 defence but okay

?

Who

We don't have a single kid above 5 defence. We're a pure clan. 

Don't get all cocky while using high 60s with overs. Jsin. 

2 minutes ago, Rinse said:

L[]

L

Don't try piping up kid. 

I'm back home with my pandas and I'll kyp the fuck out you. 

Don't be my next victim

#Rp baby

1 minute ago, Rinse said:

L[]

L

My dude. My clan had the balls to ruch you down opts, stay in multi and not run to singles like you rats just to come back break you down and push you outside the wilderness. You are literally fucking dog shit not to mentiondf591027fcfa5409cc6d3868b756620b.png your 10 defence accounts (Don't act like you don't have some wildly accounts) If you can't talk shit and back it up try not talking shit at all because that's how you get fucking smoked. Prep my clan because when we fought matched out we litearlly perfected you retards. kyp in this world rat you're fucking nothing to me proof is in the vid and you not having an aftermath topic

5 minutes ago, Lankz said:

Damn immortals.... whyd y’all want this so early? 

Can't explain their thought process... I think some of it is they just don't want it to work out so they pipe up to the best clan and just suicide allahu akbar style?

15 minutes ago, Papa Bear said:

My dude. My clan had the balls to ruch you down opts, stay in multi and not run to singles like you rats just to come back break you down and push you outside the wilderness. You are literally fucking dog shit not to mentiondf591027fcfa5409cc6d3868b756620b.png your 10 defence accounts (Don't act like you don't have some wildly accounts) If you can't talk shit and back it up try not talking shit at all because that's how you get fucking smoked. Prep my clan because when we fought matched out we litearlly perfected you retards. kyp in this world rat you're fucking nothing to me proof is in the vid and you not having an aftermath topic

thats literally an xl 82 that picked up cape fighting a lvl 83 l0l the propaganda..