Rampage Finally Catching Hands with Immortal ft B2B Wins x3, & Laws Team helping IMT

jay.

Unfortunate that I got on my phone. First fight I recall being up maybe 5? Pushed you around for 15 minutes, second fight rather even. But during both of those fights I have warbow and all other low iq rampage slamming down 15. Np. “IMT has 40”.. we never went above 32 in discord if I’m not mistaken. Your members have large mouths for fighting 75% of us under 59 combat. You guys can claim to be so great but for a 30v30 and mainly all of your numbers were 62-68 CMB & we maintained fighting you for hr+? Interesting... 

edit: forgot 50% of you had overs too. We have less then 3 in game with prayer if any acutely 

Gf. Hope for more 

45 minutes ago, Tristin said:

Unfortunate that I got on my phone. First fight I recall being up maybe 5? Pushed you around for 15 minutes, second fight rather even. But during both of those fights I have warbow and all other low iq rampage slamming down 15. Np. “IMT has 40”.. we never went above 32 in discord if I’m not mistaken. Your members have large mouths for fighting 75% of us under 59 combat. You guys can claim to be so great but for a 30v30 and mainly all of your numbers were 62-68 CMB & we maintained fighting you for hr+? Interesting... 

edit: forgot 50% of you had overs too. We have less then 3 in game with prayer if any acutely 

Gf. Hope for more 

I get you're trying to support your clan but sometimes u just gotta take the L and admit defeat.

You claim #1 of the scene and ironically start making excuses after we railed you?

1. For the record: We rushed down 11 first fight as shown in the picture below from our vid. As you know, the clan that has lower opts initially usually goes down opts in clanning, however what happens after is determined by member skill. RP beat IMT because our members are superior at tanking, returning, and training.

59b3603afb2867c456bf81ec6eaeed09.jpg

2. We also have at MAX 5-8 people with overheads btw watch our vids you will see. Doesnt make a big difference.

3. We had 1 or 2 accounts over the 65cb cap, and so did you so don't cry about that. (Again, doesn't make a big difference)

As for the rest of our accounts, the XLPC cap is 65, dont cry about something that is the golden standard when we have the balls to rush you 26v37.

7c4fbdbad69e21612978226af328b58c.png

5 minutes ago, Jordai said:

what's with these 7 man snipe teams sniping the fight. They seemed to focus Immortal, not a clean 1v1 imo.

Are you fucking retarded? You like actually had them in your cape falled in on you fir the first fight tbh they did snipe us both the 2nd one that's why we just turned around and killed them a few times was annoying as fuck. Gl Jordai ❤️

1 hour ago, smokepurpp said:

I get you're trying to support your clan but sometimes u just gotta take the L and admit defeat.

You claim #1 of the scene and ironically start making excuses after we railed you?

1. For the record: We rushed down 11 first fight as shown in the picture below from our vid. As you know, the clan that has lower opts initially usually goes down opts in clanning, however what happens after is determined by member skill. RP beat IMT because our members are superior at tanking, returning, and training.

59b3603afb2867c456bf81ec6eaeed09.jpg

2. We also have at MAX 5-8 people with overheads btw watch our vids you will see. Doesnt make a big difference.

3. We had 1 or 2 accounts over the 65cb cap, and so did you so don't cry about that. (Again, doesn't make a big difference)

As for the rest of our accounts, the XLPC cap is 65, dont cry about something that is the golden standard when we have the balls to rush you 26v37.

7c4fbdbad69e21612978226af328b58c.png

Words of a true nigga

1 hour ago, Tristin said:

Gf. Hope for more 

Tristin, I'll be real with you because you the homie alright? The reason we let those fights last so long wsa for you to get opts and give us more competition lol. Hence why you got perfected @ corp in like actually 45 seconds. PERFECTED dude... We've learned our mistake and next time will will not lead you to thinking you have a chance to fight back. Gl brotha

2 hours ago, Unbiased Observer said:

rampage mad cocky , my moneys on immortal prep wise. hope ya'll prep eachother

Lol? Dude We perfected them matched opts in wildy what do you think we will do clw. I’d bet we don’t lose but 20 people overall