RAMPAGE THREATENING TO DOX AND BRING TANKS AFTER AMBUSH CLOSED! 3RD DAY INTO THE SCENE AND ALREADY CANCER!

lnfamous Jet

I closed their beta snipe team Ambush @Daddy Nate now they camping on 65s with overs and threatening IMT with tanks and doxing...

S/o @Warbow for threatening me with dox and tanks after pking with Immortal lol

JYRhdh3.png

4iOiJ2M.pngJFXKcq6.png

This fag who takes dick up the ass from his fellow fraternity brothers spassin @Warbow.  after I became friends with my niggah @exzrts

The only reason RP has been piping up is because FH closed their beta snipe team that refused to help them for 2 months now...

Fudog wins again!

13 minutes ago, lnfamous Jet said:

only made this topic because RP getting salty I enjoy pking with immortal and not them. fr fr

shut up galactic god ❤️ ur just chilling with your ob nigguhs cuz ur snipe team is better without you 

4 hours ago, Daddy Nate said:

Lmfao this beta fuck literally @ me 3 times in this post already. Fuck bro my dick taste that good fam? You like obsessed with me lol dead ass 🤣😂🤣😂 Legit whole scene know u nothing but a ob rat, Hold this L son cause you piping up too the wrong niguhs

I chopped ur ass off and sold ya to rp, caught u crawling back with no legs after I slatted on ur bitch ass snipe team